Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Towwy

04-04-2013

We will get the ip/rp back if we purchased anyone before the prices were changed, right?

carryorlose

04-04-2013

I wish there would be new/more champion bundle packs, or at least the existing ones get cheaper. I know its meant to give new accounts a boost, but the champions in the bundles are not all viable these days and they are very old champions. Plus, the price should go down if we own some of the bundle... e.g. it still costs 3900 RP for me to buy Gamer's Choice, when all I can get from it is Zilean.

SmartJohnBob

Recruiter

04-06-2013

So, when is Darius going to be reduced to 4800IP?

ITzDragon0690

04-08-2013

Hey i bought talon like 2 weeks after his release and i heard talon's price is changing does this mean i get some of my ip back?

YOungMONeySWaG

04-11-2013

Wait, you only get refunded if you bought the champion up to two weeks ago? How about the people who bought it before then? Why don't we get some IP back as well?

Wutswrong

04-27-2013

Does anyone have a list of the champions that should be reduced in price?

plexminex

04-30-2013

by 6.300IP-Champs it depends on release date.
so: Skarner (now with Lissandra?), Talon, Riven, Xerath, Graves, Shyvanna, Fizz, Volibear, Ahri, Viktor, Sejuani, Ziggs, Nautilus, Fiora, Lulu, Hecarim, Varus, Darius, Draven, Jayce, Zyra, Diana, Rengar, Syndra, Kha'Zix, Elise, Zed, Nami, Vi, Tresh, Quinn, Zac, Lissandra

But havenĀ“t a clue on cheaper champs...

Vyxoh

07-12-2013

Welp you're not doing it riot? Really? that greedy?

Josh86

07-15-2013

Is it just me or are there no champions being reduced to the 3150IP price point? I've bought up all the 3150IP champs and I haven't seen any new ones at that cost for quite a long time. Maybe I already own some of the 4800 that are becoming 3150?

FakeRat

Recruiter

07-31-2013

Seems pretty good to me Riot. :"D