Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3Radication

03-02-2013

Riot u troll, Y havent we seen any champions price been decreased!!! Such as Leona or something she being the oldest 6.3k champ

Wait my bad .__.

SharkChaser9322

03-05-2013

@Hippalus : well i didn't get the chance to tell how grateful i was when you guys raised the price on new champion for the first week. meant that at least some awful players wouldn't buy and just fed the enemy team with the new champion and leaving a bad impression. thou it seem there are still people (with 10k ip) who'd just buy the champ straight away thus still the exclusivity factor isn't working as you guys have planned which i really like to see happen

@Morello i love you !!!! you are bringing in some awesome champ in the league credit in full to both you and the team who works hard on them. just a tiny request can you guys cook up an other champ like "Swain" but needs to be adc or a brusier

Tornado Buster

Recruiter

03-17-2013

Still We need to farm at greater level to buy Champions

SephirothWontDie

03-18-2013

Bah, don't listen to these people riot, you are on the right track. I love being able to farm more before a champion release, as I always seemed to fall short of buying my desired champion. At least now, I will be able to squeeze in that extra IP I need.

And I play bots first with new champions, so I practice to know my champ before just jumping into a match. If I don't like it, well, there's another champion for my collection.

mctrey99

03-22-2013

i just bought darius and now he is 50 % off.... can i get 50% my rp back????

Amanie

03-30-2013

its 3rd release who got dropped in price?

Raldrid

04-02-2013

I am wondering for the people who had already bought the champion do they get the bonus ip for the reduction. I own warwick and when he decreases in price will i get the ip in difference?

Last Demon5

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raldrid View Post
I am wondering for the people who had already bought the champion do they get the bonus ip for the reduction. I own warwick and when he decreases in price will i get the ip in difference?
Only if you bought him two weeks prior to the reduction

Lil Tunechi

04-03-2013

awesome, now ppl can have a more variety of champions, and also with the 2 weeks 7800 for new champs is a good idea also, keep up the great work, people will always complain no matter what u do, but if the majority agrees, i would keep...

DeathSlayer79

04-03-2013

still, it basically says that with time, ALL the champs will be at 450 IP, and that would be really unfair for the older players