Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggroll9000

01-02-2013

Hate it. Nothing wrong with having a lot of champions for people to buy. These are all capitulations to freeloaders. I luv this game, I want you sons of jerks to make money. Make some money and stay in business for the luv of god!! Make champions, sell champions, make Teemo skins, sell Teemo skins!!!

LucentSngularity

01-03-2013

Two weeks later, I haven't received a single refund yet. Riot, come on, make an effort please.

Kom

01-03-2013

Love the changes to be honest, Although I don't think all the old champs should have a reduced price... it should kind of be priced based on playability.

I understand some champs are a lot more "OP" than others, however I think all champs sould be about the same price. Kind of balance them out so that people arnt playing completely overpowered champs. Ofcourse that's always going to happen in a game like this but it's a good thing to work towards that way the game is based on the skill of the player, not the power of the champion =/

Kwame Brown1

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggy Pepper View Post
Could...you get fired already?
can u ****ing shut up like suck a dick u dickrider. he is doin the best he can. not like u can do any better u *****

Kwame Brown1

01-03-2013

i kinda love it riot. now reduce the champions from 3150 and i will be happy

Ragels

01-04-2013

Increased price for release week. Just when I thought Riot was getting their **** together.

Philantrophe

01-04-2013

if only they can do this with rp...

Archanglee

01-04-2013

wouldnt mind Ahri at 1350

Phreak1919

Recruiter

01-04-2013

When are they refunding the IP for the purchased champs that got reduced? I'm still waiting on my 1500 IP and I submitted a support ticket and finally got a response that told me nothing

Zince

01-04-2013

WELL, Its been a while, and I still have NOT gotten a refund of my 1.5k IP from buying Vayne. Are we still going to get it, or is this just another empty promise??