Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KentheMan

12-29-2012

poop

UnbarringSorrow

12-29-2012

<3 I'm really excited that 14-17 new champs are coming out, I hope their like Rengar and Kha-Zix, but with different abilities that share nothing in common. Hopefully they come out with a new mage champ soon..... or at least a range one

merlik

Recruiter

12-30-2012

I still find it funny how everyone is focused on the raised IP for only the first week, I have no problem with that, its a great way to get people to spend money and it doesn't punish people at all. I see the raised RP for all lower tiers though as BS and I won't be buying champs with RP anymore.

It used to be 3150 IP = 487 RP, now it is 3150 IP = 790 RP? That doesn't seem like a change in a good direction.

Fate000

12-30-2012

I am mostly mad that the starter 400 RP doesn't even get you a 3150 champ on sale now..

Phreak1919

Recruiter

12-30-2012

So when am I getting my refund? I just saw that the prices changed and I still haven't gotten my 1500 IP refund

Phreak1919

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
merlik:
I still find it funny how everyone is focused on the raised IP for only the first week, I have no problem with that, its a great way to get people to spend money and it doesn't punish people at all. I see the raised RP for all lower tiers though as BS and I won't be buying champs with RP anymore.

It used to be 3150 IP = 487 RP, now it is 3150 IP = 790 RP? That doesn't seem like a change in a good direction.

They did it cuz they are money hungry, that's all this whole change has been about. That's all anything RIOT does is ever about anymore, how to squeeze more money out of their player base

AksM

12-31-2012

which is the oldest 6300 ip champ now

xxLiamxx

12-31-2012

when do the changes for the 4800's price reduction come, kinda excited.

spherus

12-31-2012

Quote:
AksM:
which is the oldest 6300 ip champ now

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

Sort by date. The oldest 6300 right now is Yorick. So glad he will be reduced in next champion release

Followed by Leona, Wukong, and Skarner.

Akayouky

12-31-2012

Riot i Bought Ezreal 2 days before the pricing changes, i bought him in 6300 ip and then i dot get that refund youre saying