Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunchy McBacon

12-25-2012

awesome!! thanks for the reductions ^.^

Rich Nigerian

12-25-2012

I don't really like it. When champs are lower everyone will have all the champs.

Agam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2012

@Hippalus

How are the IP and RP correlated? I mean at 6300 IP the RP is 975, and when you cut IP cost in half to 3150 IP the RP price isn't 488, but a staggering 790. I don't see anyone spending 790 RP for a 3150 IP champion. You could probably get away with 500 RP. You should consider this.

treef0rm

12-26-2012

I don't know why people complain about the first week thing. I personally think it's great. Every part of this new system is great, finally a good change.

Reason I like the first week thing: Fewer insta locks on new champion, less worry about noobs picking new champs in ranked and losing games for you, and, even more time to farm up to 6300ip for the next week ip reduction.
The reason I like the rest of the changes, well price reductions are always good, and these are steady price reductions!

Frazl

12-26-2012

I like it!

YourDeathAwaitsX

12-26-2012

Lol at least we get extra time to get 6300rp. ;o

Sparkling Jarate

12-26-2012

I'd agree with the IP launch price. If you want new champs that badly and that soon then you might as well use RP. Leave IP for Runes.

TurtleLoner

12-26-2012

I bought lee sin with RP much longer than two weeks ago. Does that mean that I wont get refunded for the price change?

Bloody Nose

12-26-2012

I think more champs should go down to the 450 IP level for new players. New players should also get a couple free tier 3 runes when they hit 30. Thanks for listening.

omniallan

12-26-2012

riot when are you guys gona refund the ip ad rp i used to buy those champs? it has already passed 2 weeks