Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conchair

12-25-2012

An increased price only for the first week? And then continually dropping prices ever 1-3 champs? I'd say that's fantastic in my book.

Marahumm

12-25-2012

Curious....

I was given Ezreal recently as a gift from one of my buddies, would they get the RP refund or would that be transferred over to me?

Ecoy

12-25-2012

Well I haven't got my refund yet. I think this pricing thing is cool, however if you say people are going to get the difference back... We should get the difference back.

ThOrWaZhErE

12-25-2012

Good changes

Peffern

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimrra3 View Post
This all sounds good except for the new launch price.

And I don't get why, at the time of editing, the post above me has +187 and this gets -95. And the two below this that are similarly downvoted. Really? "Don't like this" gets upvoted and "like all that, but not this" gets downvoted?
You're missing one thing. In effect, you've repeated exactly what the post above you says (so did the people after you). You have added nothing new to the conversation except fill the thread with repeats. You're being a parrot, and nobody likes a parrot.
*drumroll*
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
*waits expectantly for parrot to show up*

k2water

12-25-2012

patch shout out to all the little kids spending their parents money on riot points, looks like you get to buy champs before the people who earn them.....

cpwuzhere

12-25-2012

Great Idea Riot, I love the plan. Keep up the hard work.

maddashrX117

Recruiter

12-25-2012

really good what would make me happier if you would allow purchasable refund points mabye like 500-1000 ip

Huntero99

12-25-2012

Immediate Price Reductions

The seven oldest 6300 IP champions (Ezreal, Vladimir, Renekton, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Brand and Vayne) have all been reduced to 4800 IP/880 RP.
I really like this because I want most of these characters but I have always been impatient and bought a character that cost 4800. Thank You Riot

Huntero99

12-25-2012

The seven oldest 6300 IP champions (Ezreal, Vladimir, Renekton, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Brand and Vayne) have all been reduced to 4800 IP/880 RP.
I really like this because I want most of these characters but I have always been impatient and bought a character that cost 4800. Thank You Riot[/QUOTE]