Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TooLazy2Quit

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarathval View Post
ya know guys, the reason why they raised the price for the first week, and only the first week... is cause people always complain about new champs in ranked for the first week... so if you farm up to 6300... then you gota play more or wait a week or use RP.
agreed

this will give dedicated players time to perhaps come up with builds for/against new champs without the deep worry for them to find one in almost every match

Ayuriae

12-20-2012

Thank God. I really hope it isn't 13-17 new champions. Please dedicate some time making other champions useful COUGHKARMACOUGH or making other maps with a 5v5 q_q

DEFCON Clown

12-20-2012

When are we supposed to get the refunds if recently bought one of the reduced champs? I bought Vladimir 5 days ago and I'm curious to know when I'll get the RP difference back.

OG Fade

12-20-2012

Way to slip that 7800 in with only saying reductions...always have to be slippery at least a little i dunno guys LOL

Eaglechopper

12-20-2012

Wow i guess some people don't understand "First week Only"

1Darknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

What the hell is up with 7800 ip... There will probably still be a huge wave of people playing it on the first week and then another huge wave on the second week... and now all the champs will be cheaper
the thing that i hate about that is ****ing bull**** is that they will be refunding those that just purchased it?
Why not give the OLD players a ****ing refund difference...

Linkmiguel

12-20-2012

Did i said that i love u riot?

Quezatcoalt

12-20-2012

about time it was sooo difficult to get the 4800 even 6300 now thank you haha of course nothing can be perfect >.> 7800 O.o

Hoofster

12-20-2012

I like it, I'd even be down for the release price to last for 3 weeks (after their first free week). Would force more people to play them before jumping in head first to buy them.

johnsupel

12-20-2012

Awesome