Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Mai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I approve 100%. Good job Riot.

InsaneNcrazY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Cant wait for champion sales with the new prices.

POPSTlCK

12-20-2012

More time between releases for polishing? I hope that means Riot's possibly thinking about bringing back the two skins per champ release O:

AsobitaiMEX

12-20-2012

Hippalus has been my favorite RIOTer since he started, he's the guy RIOT needed for a long time.
I really love all the ideas he has brought and when they go wrong he listens and does the right thing next time...
<3 Hippalus

(I have spent more RP since he came around... xD)

VortexShadow

12-20-2012

Hooray perhaps now I will get some of those champs I have been on the edge about getting!!!
Not to mention some of those I want that are fun but would not use much like Humperdink as I like to call him...
So am I to assume that this starts on 2013 or some time around there? and Will there be a list of champs who are next to be reduced or do I actually have to put some effort in to it and figure it out my self? That would mean breaking my lazy streak for the day, NOOO!!!

chapter1N

12-20-2012

I bought lee sin two weeks AND A DAY ago...

Noirknight

12-20-2012

love the idea also lets the casual players get some new champs and lets some of the more average players get a larger selection

One question thou
when can we expect these changes to be done and set into place

cokemonkey

12-20-2012

I really don't mind this, I don't get the new champs right away anyway, before taking some friends' advice.

Visceral

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodenn View Post
i just bought vaynea week ago with 6300 ip will i be getting some ip back
Are you for real, dude? Troll or not, read the whole freakin post before u ask questions like that -.-

Splonx

12-20-2012

Thank you Riot!
The rate at which you've been breeding new champs was bothering me a bit. The game should ontinuously improve and expand, but in my opinion it needs some time to properly do so.
Don't go slacking off just because you have some more time now though. ^^