Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReallyW

12-20-2012

Lets chomp some logic here
>7800 on first week
Meaning less player clustering on new champs on the first week, its not a big of a deal since they get their cost reduced in a week afterwards anyway.
>oldest 6300 turning into 4800
Well its about time to end the endless cycle of 6300 champ, and I couldn't have seen a better way for both riot and the players
>Every third champ released a 4800 or lower champ get their Ip cost lowered
Icing on the cake.

AlkasDestro

12-20-2012

Riot i still have not been refunded for my purchases im just wondering when that will happen

I bought shen yesterday for 975 and he is now 790 RP

bloopsound

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkasDestro View Post
Riot i still have not been refunded for my purchases im just wondering when that will happen

I bought shen yesterday for 975 and he is now 790 RP
I believe they will send an email before refunding.

Geekrose

12-20-2012

Ok....so you might give us enough time to farm for the new champ, even though you kinda screw over the new people because now 7800 is the new peak.

Better see more content being pumped out if we're getting less champs, ya damn jews.

hlnanimefreak

12-20-2012

I've been saying they need to do this all along. Thank goodness.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

\m/ \m/
..\..../

YES!!!!

Valsera

12-20-2012

This is amazing! I can understand the dislike in the launch price being high but I can see it will sort of control the amount of players wanting to play the new champion. This is a great change! I hope this can work with the price for older character skins too somehow, someday.

Truboyz92

12-20-2012

Love it!
Keep it up Riot

Dizraeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I love how they are reducing the prices more frequently. It was coming to a point where the entire store was almost completely 6300 champs.

However, since RP and IP prices have been syncronized a bit, why does the store still have two seperate filters? You could replace them both with a sort by Price option.

DragonsEyeG

12-20-2012

This is dumb, having to wait 3-4 weeks before a new champion comes out makes it alot more boring. I like the excitement of having a new champion every 2 weeks. besides, you don't need the time for development of the champions, you nerf them when noobs complain anyways.