OneCast Series - Sports Style Tournament - Registration OPEN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TNP Kubz

12-20-2012

Intro

OneCast Gaming would like to present you with our new and first season of the OneCast Series. The OneCast Series is a sports-style league that hopes to help legitimize eSports and bring to players and teams the simulation of being in a sports league.

Registration is open from today until January 3rd, 2013!

Overview

The OneCast Series will be an 8 week season starting on January 7th, 2013 and concluding Match 3rd of the same year. 16 Teams will be selected to compete in Season 1. Teams will play a schedule of 14 Best of 3 Sets over the 7 week regular season. The top 12 teams will advance to the playoffs where a winner will be determined. All matches will take place on set days and times each week, and some games will be casted on our twitch channel, including our Game of the Week every Thursday. Every match will be a Best of 3 set vs. the other team so teams will have a maximum of 6 games a week, minimum of 4. Entry for Season 1 is free! Prizing will include RP from Riot Prizing Department as well cash (Amount TBD, aiming for $250 - $500)

To register, please visit our website at http://www.onecastgaming.com and click the OneCast Series tab in the Navbar. From there, click Register and fill out the form!

OneCast Network

The OneCast Network is our twitch and youtube channels! We put out new content every week so make sure to subscribe and follow us on both!

If you have any comments, concerns etc. please add me on LoL, my summoner name is TNP Kubz, I will reply when possible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TNP Kubz

12-20-2012

Yes, this is an online tournament. I have received some emails regarding that question.