Smurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-20-2012

Runes do nothing...so they're either stupid or using them as a crutch. Sad excuse.

The joy of smurfing is in playing games where no one gives a rip about the meta. If you want to go Blitzcrank + Sona duo mid and hard carry, no one will bat an eye. You can roam a lot and not worry about cs, and you can get away with really reckless plays. Plus, you don't have to care about winning because it's your smurf! I have a smurf, but I don't use it to spank new players. I usually just run around doing my own thing -- still getting fed usually, but letting the others play the game -- and getting to know new players. I help a lot of people transition into the game with my smurf.

TheDivineHoss

12-20-2012

Friends of mine who are new don't really like to be matched up with level 20+ so I have one to help them transition.

deadlyzaraki1987

12-21-2012

I watched her lol replay and the Guy was a DB loland he lost to her master Yi cuz she. Built what he did but melted everyone on his team. Epic fail on his end good job babe

Ballzofire

12-21-2012

How can you Qq bout this. If someone more skilled carries there isn't much you can do no is there..