A Basic Guide to Roleplay Combat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

You mean a first hit duel? Yes, that's nice, but in some cases it benefits speed-oriented characters.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-07-2013

No. I meant something like the duel between Darkwill and Swain.
As soon as he was caught in the snare it was over.
Something like that. From what I gathered, Riot's approach to out of League battles is vastly different to the one used in Japanise Anime (I know it's not limited to them, but I believe we can all understand what I meant). Unless you're a hulking damage immune pile, you seem to die fairly easily, healing spells being useless when you are too wounded to cast them.
How would Talon, or any assassin for that matter, be any threat to anyone otherwise?
A mortal wound applied before it can be prevented is a kill.

Lord of Apoc

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
No. I meant something like the duel between Darkwill and Swain.
As soon as he was caught in the snare it was over.
Something like that. From what I gathered, Riot's approach to out of League battles is vastly different to the one used in Japanise Anime (I know it's not limited to them, but I believe we can all understand what I meant). Unless you're a hulking damage immune pile, you seem to die fairly easily, healing spells being useless when you are too wounded to cast them.
How would Talon, or any assassin for that matter, be any threat to anyone otherwise?
A mortal wound applied before it can be prevented is a kill.
I believe the thing with Talon is his knack for stealth and so the obvious result is Talon kills you before you even knew that you had to react.