AP eve jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorgManBasher

12-20-2012

What runes do I go on her? Do I go magic pen red's or attack speed reds to help clear? armor yellows I'm guessing? ability power quints? ability power blues or magic resist blues?

Would like help, only see a guide for AD eve jungle.

MorgManBasher

12-20-2012

bump

SupportMyBoobs

12-20-2012

Mpen doesn't affect jungle monsters as they all have 0 Mr.

With that said, not saying don't take them as they help with ganks, but they won't help your clear time.

Yellow: Armor is necessary, yes

Blues: either really, if you're playing draft look and see what the enemy has to decide, I'd go for Mr/Lvl if you're just making a single page though. Either will work though.

Quints: AP should be fine.

MorgManBasher

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Mpen doesn't affect jungle monsters as they all have 0 Mr.

With that said, not saying don't take them as they help with ganks, but they won't help your clear time.

Yellow: Armor is necessary, yes

Blues: either really, if you're playing draft look and see what the enemy has to decide, I'd go for Mr/Lvl if you're just making a single page though. Either will work though.

Quints: AP should be fine.
Yeah, I figured on the reds. Think I should go attack speed reds for better clears or stick to magic pen for ganks?

Kr1sys

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgManBasher View Post
Yeah, I figured on the reds. Think I should go attack speed reds for better clears or stick to magic pen for ganks?
Tbh I would go as, helps everywhere and not just ganking. Eventually as you gear up you'll get magic pen anyways, you really won't get as ap eve

MorgManBasher

12-20-2012

bump