Vi Strategy and Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deaths Envoy

12-24-2012

I have been enjoying jungle Vi a lot but i have some trouble deciding what skill order to start with. I am currently going W, E, Q, and maxing Q first because it does decent damage and the cd is only 8 seconds at the end. Where early game i find i usually get at max 2 charges used in a gank.

Lucid1llusion

01-01-2013

I've been wondering about leveling Q vs E as well . . . Is it worth it to give up dmg and clear times for a lower CS on your initiate/escape.

I have been having a lot of tourble mid-game with VI because she's an all or nothing initiatior and I find a lot of people like to poke and run, even when i'm in deep . . .so frustrating.

I try to counter innitiate with her more, but I still end up being left behind vs. the AD/AP and the rest of the team runs from the tanks . . .

my descision making on VI seems to be piss poor. (who needs a plan?)

Vydelar

01-01-2013

It might seem odd, but the Avarice blade (riceblade) makes a good first item for her if you are going top, and can rely on being able to be at least hold the lane neutral. Her ability on last hitting is really high for a melee, due to Excessive force resets, and mid-game if you get the chance to hit a pushing lane, that could easily be an additional 30-40 gold.

Later on, once it's needed, you can easily toss the blade into making Atma's, which gives a second reason to focus on being a heavy tank-bruiser, with massive hp, and frozen mallet.