Valley of Shadows (Free for All) [MilkusWolfus' Field Concept]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilkusWolfus

dkslayer157

01-25-2013

i like the idea of a free for all match! but how do you get victory, and make multiple spawn areas. so you dont just spawn and kill everrything in sight.
other than those i think this map has potential!

MilkusWolfus

01-25-2013

Thanks! Yea when I posted this I didn't have much time to flush it out. Now I will definitely finish posting the ideas behind it. =D

WooT for motivation! haha

Also at top it says first to 500 pts. Gaining points for kills, mob slain, etc.

shadowcrusnik

03-09-2013

This is a great concept! i would, however, make the map REALLY big and circular, to prevent instant spawn killing, and make the small mobs ALWAYS appear randomly, for better farming on the jungle based champs. And add something to the center where minion waves can spawn and you can battle it out there for pushers and stuff. Add those two things and it will be perfect! (except for the referee, i think that's a little too much).

MilkusWolfus

03-09-2013

I actually have plans today to really flush out this Map Concept. Obviously I have ideas to keep spawn camping from happening while not making the map so big players can't find each other.

Drake O Dagger

03-09-2013

This is a really neat idea. I don't have any ideas for expanding it at the moment, but I'll try to remember to come back and comment more later.