Ask the Thunder's Roar, v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Volibear

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The beast man of Ionia cricked his fingers a few times before asking his question. "What was the hardest battle for you to fight in your lifetime?"
Volibear let out a thoughtful growl at the beast man's inquiry.

"The hardest battle I have faced is the one in progress, Spirits. Ensuring the survival of my tribe and serving it as chieftain are tougher by far than ascending the sacred mountain or any of the hunts I have run so far. Why?"

AskUdyr

01-16-2013

"For once, we were curious," Udyr replied. The beast man stared at the Ursine before him with his usual glare. "We were curious as to what you value. You have answered that."

Udyr gave a quick nod of his head and turned to leave the room.

Great Aether

01-16-2013

((Graah))

Ask Volibear

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"For once, we were curious," Udyr replied. The beast man stared at the Ursine before him with his usual glare. "We were curious as to what you value. You have answered that."

Udyr gave a quick nod of his head and turned to leave the room.
The Ursine gave a nod in return.

"And you, Spirits? What is it that you value above all else?"

AskUdyr

01-16-2013

Udyr gave Volibear a quick glance back. He replied in a short, abrupt grunt, "Strength." Then the beast man walked away.

RG2000

01-28-2013

A man in dark garbs walks passes by Volibear, somehow amazed as well as curious

He had to look up because volibear is almost twice taller than him
Pardon me Master Volibear, but how much food do you eat everyday to keep you in shape and fit for everything, I wonder ??

DragonSteak

02-16-2013

A "person" seemed to simply materialize beside volibear, covered from head to foot in all manner of rags and cloaks, some bearing ursine symbols.

V-Volibear... i have journeyed far to ask you this question. I would ask for a simple lock of your fur.

The man then reached one hand out of his cloaks, and rags, and held it open, but his hand seemed not to be human, or anything else recognizable.