Ask the Thunder's Roar, v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
((He wouldn't recognize him, because I'm walking back any involvement in that story line. Some things, like the dislike for LightCam, remain, others don't. It's sort of a grab-bag mentality.))

The Ursine glanced down at the Summoner who had just entered, and at Bjorn who had followed him in.

"My armor has been passed down from one chieftain to the next for centuries. That is its history, Summoner. If fate decrees, it will continue to pass from one chieftain to the next for centuries more, and that will be its future."
"That is basic information. I would be interested in its creation and materials, or are those clan secrets?"

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"That is basic information. I would be interested in its creation and materials, or are those clan secrets?"
The Ursine growled.

"The materials and its method of creation are known only to the Ursine, and we will not pass our knowledge on to a Summoner who might hope to forge a replica."

BloatedBile

01-02-2013

after seeing the other summoner enter the room with the thunder's roar, the yordle bounds in to the office and stops in front of the desk.

"hello mister," the yordle says cheerfully, "can i retrieve my letters? if you did not realize, my name would be bb"

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
after seeing the other summoner enter the room with the thunder's roar, the yordle bounds in to the office and stops in front of the desk.

"hello mister," the yordle says cheerfully, "can i retrieve my letters? if you did not realize, my name would be bb"
Bjorn glanced down at the cheerful yordle, making one simple observation.

"Bb, hmm? I know a beast man who is looking for you."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
The Ursine glanced down at her.

"I am aware who is summoning me to some extent. My favorite summoners are those who are not foolish and do not force me to cower from the other team. We do not speak enough that I have any specific favorites beyond that."
Kamala let out a hum and tilted her head from side to side. Without warning, she bolted towards the bear and gave him as much of a hug as a girl her size could to the massive bear. As she did this, Bjorn would hear a light tapping on the door.

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Kamala let out a hum and tilted her head from side to side. Without warning, she bolted towards the bear and gave him as much of a hug as a girl her size could to the massive bear. As she did this, Bjorn would hear a light tapping on the door.
As the child bolted toward him and hugged him as tightly as she could, he stood somewhat confused, but eventually lightly placed a paw on the back of her head.

Hearing the tapping on the door, Bjorn quietly opened it and looked at whomever was on the other side.

"Umm...Yes?"

BloatedBile

01-02-2013

Quote:
Bjorn glanced down at the cheerful yordle, making one simple observation.

"Bb, hmm? I know a beast man who is looking for you."
"good for him but he's gone isn't he?" bb suddenly sniffs with a running nose. "i know volibear has fur but still! i guess visiting freljord isn't good for my health. i can tell that you have a bond with your associate champion. you know him well enough to answer in his name."

bb looks wistfully to the side. "i wish i could have such a relationship with a champion but i'm pretty sure that will never happen given my penchant for nicknames. you reap what you sow. thanks for responding though, regardless of how irritated your responses may have been."

he sniffs again. "i really hope you don't mind the smell," gesturing to the white splotches on his head, "a murder of crows... and if you do, i'll be gone in a minute or so nonetheless."

"anyway, can i get them back?" the yordle has a mischievous glint in his eye. "....and how would you describe Volibear?"

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
"good for him but he's gone isn't he?" bb suddenly sniffs with a running nose. "i know volibear has fur but still! i guess visiting freljord isn't good for my health. i can tell that you have a bond with your associate champion. you know him well enough to answer in his name."

bb looks wistfully to the side. "i wish i could have such a relationship with a champion but i'm pretty sure that will never happen given my penchant for nicknames. you reap what you sow. thanks for responding though, regardless of how irritated your responses may have been."

he sniffs again. "i really hope you don't mind the smell," gesturing to the white splotches on his head, "a murder of crows... and if you do, i'll be gone in a minute or so nonetheless."

"anyway, can i get them back?" the yordle has a mischievous glint in his eye. "....and how would you describe Volibear?"
Bjorn shrugged and glanced around, almost as though to make sure that Udyr wasn't going to appear out of nowhere.

"I imagine you could check with the Bandle City representatives to see if any of them need an assistant. After all, I'm here because I answered the request for a Freljordian summoner to assist the Thunder's Roar in answering questions."

He frowned as the yordle motioned to the splotches, but retrieved the bundle of letters and passed them to him.

"We are required to keep a copy of the letters on file, in case something occurs, but these are your originals."

The frown deepened as BB smiled mischievously, but he considered the question thoughtfully.

"Awe-inspiring. Determined. And extremely terrifying, with a roar that can shake you as much and more than it shakes the walls."

BloatedBile

01-03-2013

"i really am a fan of teemo now that you mention it. i'll write if you guys ever get lonely!" as bb bounces out excitedly.

Silverling

01-03-2013

Quote:
As the child bolted toward him and hugged him as tightly as she could, he stood somewhat confused, but eventually lightly placed a paw on the back of her head.

Hearing the tapping on the door, Bjorn quietly opened it and looked at whomever was on the other side.

"Umm...Yes?"
Kamala giggled a bit more when Volibear patted her head. She looked up at the massive bear, stepping back when she could and grinning at him.

"Hee~ You're funny! I like you!"

On the other side of the door, Bjorn would see one Zareen Felder standing on the other side, in one arm she held a little boy that looked no more than five years old, and was hiding his face in her shoulder. She smiled calmly at the summoner and spoke in an eerily pleasant tone.

"Excuse me, summoner Bjorn, but have you seen a little girl, about five years old, long hair, has a Volibear plush, generally obsessed with bears?"