Ask the Thunder's Roar, v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightCam

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
The Ursine growled unpleasantly at the sudden intruder and responded to his words by moving to grab the summoner by the neck with a massive paw and roaring in his face. Bjorn, hearing the roar, hurried into the room to notice the current situation...and stopped. The summoner, whether he had used a door like he was supposed to or not, had taken his life into his own hands by being in the room with the bear. He had been warned, and ignored it. The consequences of that foolish action were on him.
A sudden bang is heard and the Armor Bear has push away from the summoner. However not a single scratch on the summoner neck.

"Rengar, Bola Strike" One circle appear and Rengar appear throwing a bola and keep the Armor Bear from moving then he gone into another circle

"I'm pretty sure, you didn't notice me. Really now, I don't want to be your enemy just yet." The summoner spoke to the Armor Bear while his face is cover in cloak

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Sorry...kinda forgot about it until now...Also are the old interactions still cannon? I mean would Volibear recognize Geokhan from the Origin incident?))

"Alright....Here goes."

Geokhan steps into the chamber of the Ursine and, with a slight bow, speaks.

"Volibear, Chosen of the Storm and Chief of the Ursine, I would inquire about what your armor's history. I am a bit of a artifact enthusiast, especially weapons and armor....Only weapons and armor to be honest."
((He wouldn't recognize him, because I'm walking back any involvement in that story line. Some things, like the dislike for LightCam, remain, others don't. It's sort of a grab-bag mentality.))

The Ursine glanced down at the Summoner who had just entered, and at Bjorn who had followed him in.

"My armor has been passed down from one chieftain to the next for centuries. That is its history, Summoner. If fate decrees, it will continue to pass from one chieftain to the next for centuries more, and that will be its future."

Equiste

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
A sudden bang is heard and the Armor Bear has push away from the summoner. However not a single scratch on the summoner neck.

"Rengar, Bola Strike" One circle appear and Rengar appear throwing a bola and keep the Armor Bear from moving then he gone into another circle

"I'm pretty sure, you didn't notice me. Really now, I don't want to be your enemy just yet." The summoner spoke to the Armor Bear while his face is cover in cloak
(Illusional OOC: Kindly not be an idiot and stop taking control of another character like that. And you can't summon Rengar in that way. Thats simply not how summoning works.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
The summoner by the door blanched at her question, half expecting some unkind reaction from the Ursine.

"Miss Kamala, I don't think you should..."

He got no further in his wary almost-admonishment, before the massive Ursine chieftain, who had been calmly examining the little girl in the wake of his roar, laughed and shook his head.

"Not from my roar alone. Buildings are normally built stronger than the people inside, and the walls shake but do not fall."
Kamala tilted her head to one side at Volibear.

"Oh."

She stood up from her spot and took a few steps towards him, a look of curiousness in her eyes.

"So... So... When you get summoned... Do you know who summons you? Do you have favorite people that summon you?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-02-2013

Quote:

((I was skimming through some threads, reading them and wondering where I should pop in next, when then I saw this. What is this? I'm sorry, normally I am not so petty, but my hat is thrown into the ring.))

The summoner would feel several chains suddenly wrap around his neck. Rengar would find himself confused and disoriented as Kha'Zix apparently appeared in front of him.

A sultry voice that sounded like the gentle cascade of a river whispered into the summoner's ear, "My my, don't you know that you shouldn't break the toys that you're entrusted with? How would the League feel about attacking a champion with another champion, against his will, outside of the Fields of Justice within the Institute itself? This is so illegal, I think I'm going just have to have some fun with it."

LeBlanc stepped into view, smiling at the summoner. She looked over at Volibear and shrugged, "Hello, my fwuffy wuffy bear. Are you having a widdle bit of twouble wit the big bad summoner? Don't worry, let me take care of it, dear. Can't have uppity summoners solicitating salacious summoning spells which would be a sure sign of the League's putrefaction, is that not right summoner...?"

She looked over and eyed Bjorn. "I'm afraid I don't quite remember your name. Or that you've mentioned it yet. Why exactly are you standing and gawking there when this fellow here is stepping on the laws of the League? Corruption in the ranks, if you were a Demacian you'd be screaming about justice, if you spun around three times I'd show you what a Noxian would do."

LightCam

01-02-2013

((Will do, just saying hi))

"Company are near, while enemies is here. Like river of blood on the plain of Noxus. But let say I'm here as a warning. Something doesn't look right in Valoran. The Void is opening, and something is bothering the peace of the forest. The source is unknown but I want you guys to watch your back. Since an abandoned summoner like me, have cause of panic to the folks." The summoner slowly fade but he give his last word

"Just watch your summoner back, any unknown spell they use will cause you to kill yourself." Then he fade away leaving nothing but a warning

xcyper33

01-02-2013

"Volibear, I think I found your biggest weakness...Global Warming." X says with a chuckle and sarcastic smile.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-02-2013

Quote:
((Will do, just saying hi))

"Company are near, while enemies is here. Like river of blood on the plain of Noxus. But let say I'm here as a warning. Something doesn't look right in Valoran. The Void is opening, and something is bothering the peace of the forest. The source is unknown but I want you guys to watch your back. Since an abandoned summoner like me, have cause of panic to the folks." The summoner slowly fade but he give his last word

"Just watch your summoner back, any unknown spell they use will cause you to kill yourself." Then he fade away leaving nothing but a warning
LeBlanc tilted her head in stark, utter confusion. She looked over at Volibear and sighed, "Righto. I saved your life, fair princess, so let us be off."

Volibear would find himself in a pretty princess dress, accompanied by luscious eye shadow and plump red lips decorated in lipstick. LeBlanc jumped onto Volibear's back and dug her heels into him, "Tally-ho, my noble steed! We march to do battle with the Dukes of Dunkshire! They shall fall to our armored bears!"

Volibear, if he chose to make any sound, would let out a whinny akin to a horse.

"Armored bear, awaaaay!"

The ground beneath them disappeared as they started hurtling through the sky, powered by rainbows that exploded out from behind the two of them.

"Huh, surprised it went on this long. How much longer do you think it will be before you realize this has all been a dre-"

((I'm...not sure how this made sense...so...dream sequence?))

Ask the Hunter

01-02-2013

(( I'm Diana's pokemon. Not yours. <3))

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Kamala tilted her head to one side at Volibear.

"Oh."

She stood up from her spot and took a few steps towards him, a look of curiousness in her eyes.

"So... So... When you get summoned... Do you know who summons you? Do you have favorite people that summon you?"
The Ursine glanced down at her.

"I am aware who is summoning me to some extent. My favorite summoners are those who are not foolish and do not force me to cower from the other team. We do not speak enough that I have any specific favorites beyond that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc tilted her head in stark, utter confusion. She looked over at Volibear and sighed, "Righto. I saved your life, fair princess, so let us be off."

Volibear would find himself in a pretty princess dress, accompanied by luscious eye shadow and plump red lips decorated in lipstick. LeBlanc jumped onto Volibear's back and dug her heels into him, "Tally-ho, my noble steed! We march to do battle with the Dukes of Dunkshire! They shall fall to our armored bears!"

Volibear, if he chose to make any sound, would let out a whinny akin to a horse.

"Armored bear, awaaaay!"

The ground beneath them disappeared as they started hurtling through the sky, powered by rainbows that exploded out from behind the two of them.

"Huh, surprised it went on this long. How much longer do you think it will be before you realize this has all been a dre-"

((I'm...not sure how this made sense...so...dream sequeance?))
The Ursine opened his eyes to find that it was all a very strange dream. After scratching his head and glancing around for the Deceiver or the Eternal Nightmare, just in case they were to blame, he closed his eyes again and returned to his sleep, dreaming of ripping summoners who abused their power limb from limb with no interruption.

((Seriously, LightCam, either ask an actual question with none of the stupid drama, or leave me alone.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"Volibear, I think I found your biggest weakness...Global Warming." X says with a chuckle and sarcastic smile.
Volibear growled at the chuckling summoner.

"And yours is how easily you are parted from your head."

((Far as I know, global warming doesn't exist on Runeterra.))