Ask the Thunder's Roar, v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
Bjorn tilted his head to one side.

"Your mother is a Summoner, miss Kamala?"

Volibear smiled as she imitated him, then moved to pick up the plush in one large paw and carefully return it to the girl.

"Would you like something from me? Perhaps to hear my roar up close?"
Kamala looked over at Bjorn and nodded.

"Mmhmm! Mommy is a good summoner! She also does... Uhm... Uhh... Ree-search or somethin like that."

She turned her attention back to Volibear, letting out a gasp at his suggestion of roaring. She grabbed her plushie and was now practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Yeah! Yeah! Roar!"

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Kamala looked over at Bjorn and nodded.

"Mmhmm! Mommy is a good summoner! She also does... Uhm... Uhh... Ree-search or somethin like that."

She turned her attention back to Volibear, letting out a gasp at his suggestion of roaring. She grabbed her plushie and was now practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Yeah! Yeah! Roar!"
Bjorn nodded, thinking aloud.

"Research? Miss Kamala, what would your last name happen to be?"

Volibear had to smile at Kamala's enthusiasm as he got to his feet. Then, raising his arms like she had, he let out a thunderous roar. As he did, Bjorn grimaced and hoped that the little girl's mother wasn't whom he thought she was.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Bjorn nodded, thinking aloud.

"Research? Miss Kamala, what would your last name happen to be?"

Volibear had to smile at Kamala's enthusiasm as he got to his feet. Then, raising his arms like she had, he let out a thunderous roar. As he did, Bjorn grimaced and hoped that the little girl's mother wasn't whom he thought she was.
Kamala might have replied to Bjorn if it weren't for Volibear's mighty roar. The magnitude of said roar was enough to cause the girl to fall over and land on her backside as she looked at the champion with a blank stare for a moment. She then started giggling and clapping her hands, absolutely no fear or terror showing on her face.

"Again!! Again!!!"

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Kamala might have replied to Bjorn if it weren't for Volibear's mighty roar. The magnitude of said roar was enough to cause the girl to fall over and land on her backside as she looked at the champion with a blank stare for a moment. She then started giggling and clapping her hands, absolutely no fear or terror showing on her face.

"Again!! Again!!!"
Volibear watched as she stared blankly at him, smiling as she giggled and clapped her hands. It was difficult not to smile at a cub who showed so little fear in the wake of his roar. With a nod, he let out another roar, the sound shaking the walls and carrying beyond the room.

Silverling

01-02-2013

Quote:
Volibear watched as she stared blankly at him, smiling as she giggled and clapped her hands. It was difficult not to smile at a cub who showed so little fear in the wake of his roar. With a nod, he let out another roar, the sound shaking the walls and carrying beyond the room.
Kamala grinned at Volibear's second roar and started giggling even harder. She continued to roll about in uncontrollable laughter before sitting up and catching her breath.

"That... Is... So... Awesome!"

She glanced around the room, almost marveling at the fact that it was still standing after such a mighty roar. She looked up at the massive bear before asking the inevitable question from the five year old girl.

"Have... Have you made buildings fall down just by roaring!?"

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Kamala grinned at Volibear's second roar and started giggling even harder. She continued to roll about in uncontrollable laughter before sitting up and catching her breath.

"That... Is... So... Awesome!"

She glanced around the room, almost marveling at the fact that it was still standing after such a mighty roar. She looked up at the massive bear before asking the inevitable question from the five year old girl.

"Have... Have you made buildings fall down just by roaring!?"
The summoner by the door blanched at her question, half expecting some unkind reaction from the Ursine.

"Miss Kamala, I don't think you should..."

He got no further in his wary almost-admonishment, before the massive Ursine chieftain, who had been calmly examining the little girl in the wake of his roar, laughed and shook his head.

"Not from my roar alone. Buildings are normally built stronger than the people inside, and the walls shake but do not fall."

LightCam

01-02-2013

Not long a familiar face appear behind the Armor Bear. It's the same one volibear hate but however he seem different. But he still has his questions list in his hand

"Long time no see Armor Bear. I hope you would have time to tear my head off but I believe it's not the time. Now let get back to what I'm here. I'm just curious what do you think of Fizz?"

The summoner just float there

Ask Volibear

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Not long a familiar face appear behind the Armor Bear. It's the same one volibear hate but however he seem different. But he still has his questions list in his hand

"Long time no see Armor Bear. I hope you would have time to tear my head off but I believe it's not the time. Now let get back to what I'm here. I'm just curious what do you think of Fizz?"

The summoner just float there
The Ursine growled unpleasantly at the sudden intruder and responded to his words by moving to grab the summoner by the neck with a massive paw and roaring in his face. Bjorn, hearing the roar, hurried into the room to notice the current situation...and stopped. The summoner, whether he had used a door like he was supposed to or not, had taken his life into his own hands by being in the room with the bear. He had been warned, and ignored it. The consequences of that foolish action were on him.

Geokhan

01-02-2013

Quote:
Bjorn glanced up from his desk toward the door where Geokhan was talking to himself.

"The door is open. If you have a question, feel free to write it down or go through the next door and ask the Ursine chieftain yourself."

((Sorry...kinda forgot about it until now...Also are the old interactions still cannon? I mean would Volibear recognize Geokhan from the Origin incident?))

"Alright....Here goes."

Geokhan steps into the chamber of the Ursine and, with a slight bow, speaks.

"Volibear, Chosen of the Storm and Chief of the Ursine, I would inquire about what your armor's history. I am a bit of a artifact enthusiast, especially weapons and armor....Only weapons and armor to be honest."

BloatedBile

01-02-2013

a yordle strolls absentmindedly across the corridor and peers into the room. he sees another summoner and decides to wait in the metaphorical line.