My ABAM Tier List

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Nasus should probably be in the "nope" tier. He's just too farm reliant.
Only reason I disagree with this is that Udyr is far worse... Basically, NOPE tier isn't a joke, NOPE tier means that this champ help the enemy team nearly as much as your own...

Merokane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
No. I've seen people play him and he doesn't have any gap closers. It also takes him until his 6th item to be useful, by which point 95% of the games are over. Way too situational and even then I'd rather have many other AD carries over him at that point.
I'll give it to you that he doesn't have any gap closers.

But that's where the truth in your statement ends. He's useful after two + boots, godlike/unstoppable with four + boots.

It's just that the average derp doesn't play him well. And when AD Sion fails, he fails hard. I'd ask that you not judge your tier list based on your observations, but more critical thought.

Kamalega

12-20-2012

What i don't understand is why sion is on "NOPE tier" and brand is in tier 3. AP sions works so well for ARAM for early game poke and the initiations with his Q. Brand i can't even describe, His damage is tremendous on ARAM if not caught out quickly and shut down. A decently gold fed Brand destroys ARAM.

Garlyle Wilds

12-20-2012

I do want to argue Sion a little.

I end up playing Sion a lot. He has a pretty terrible early-midgame, but he's not completely hopeless - he can build somewhat tanky and still do a little damage with his E and has a stun. Minimal contributions, yes, but it's not totally dead.

Lategame though, he can get pretty silly. Ravenous Hydra during his ultimate actually makes him an insane damage soak and shouldn't be underestimated, since he'll be possibly recovering more HP than he's taking.

Still lackluster without his ult and RH, but the new items made his lategame as tanky AD pretty terrifying, honestly. I'd not argue anything above fourth tier, but I don't feel like he's as helpless as Udyr or Trundle are.

Killzerz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefEternity View Post
You rate tanks far too low.
Mundo in god tier GG.

But seriously, tanks are good lategame, just many are very bad due to not having any poke. This is why Mundo and Olaf are so good, they are tanks BUT they also have ranged poke. In my eyes, you need to offer SOMETHING other than a lategame to be ranked high.

Killzerz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queef Generator View Post
nice work, but i played this map since release on pbe almost everyday, with good and bad payers. probably more than 1k games in it. i disagree with most of it BUT the thing is, i beleive there is a tier list for every level of play. we cannot make a good one til they make a queue for it. i seen nidalee failing really hard when the level of play was low. trundle is actually incredibly stong sustain/debuffs and bush control i would place him in tier 2, but again no one really plays him and people dodge when they get him.
imo lux and maokay are the god tiwer champs in this map when the elvel of play is high, i ban both in adam matches when i play with proving grounds veterans. it is simply impossible to push vs a lux when her ulti cd is lower than minion wave respawn you need to handicap your team by bying **** load of armor if you are a tank to give the opporunity for your team to fight under enemy towers. since most comps are 3-4 ap. that armor isnt that useful overall. ap mao is god tier because he is so easy to build without waisting stats and his kit is just perfect, **** load of burst, cc and aoe ult with damage reduction. mao is simply a swiss knife. he only lacks dps because you wont build ad on him obviously. and yes you are right about jayce being a more powerful pick since he can carry, but nidalee can win games with her supportish gameplay style. 2 spears and the next fight will feature 2 low hp enemies. and she can still be useful with heals, 60% as buff on your adc, mr and armor debuffs, and insane cleanup with cougar form. you cant really compare both, they are way too different, most people dont compare nid with jayce, they compare nid q with jayce q.
also imo caitlyn is the best adc since she provides bush control for early domination, her ult is better in this map than in sr since epople cannot recall and damage is permanemet unless they use summoners or have sustain. she is so hard to kill and provides utility.
also you should add super godlike tier wherre there will be only 1 champ. black terror talon (pre bc nerf lol) only countered by getting 2 warmogs. rip true damage talon

also cant wait for the proving ground queue XD i hope champ select wont be random or people wil jsut buy the most op 16 champs and queue there gg 100% chance tog et op champ good luck wining if you have 100 champs unlocked. arma queue would be possible only if they make it like this:
-required 50 unlocked champions
-in some special menu, you need to select the 50 champions that you will queue with. so 2% chance of getting each one of them. it will be then fair

ato come back in the main subject. i play you classified tier 4 trundle in draft when enemy have only 1 tank. proceed to ult tank, q the ad then type in chat: where is your tank nao mouahahahhahahahha. then proceed to dunk. dont forget to troll pillar an ulting enemy kat.
I play with veterans too. I probably have over 300 games recorded, and I feel after 100 games you are fit to judge roles, so I feel there is little difference in my opinion between someone who has 100 games and someone like me, with 300.

Second, please spellcheck. This isn't to be mean, but it honestly creates problems following your line of thought. I'm also confused; is Nid bad or is she good? You first say she falls off and that's why she should be lower THEN say she is really good.

Third, why would I create a tier list based on old patches?

Fourth, I do see Trundle being somewhat of a pain, but honestly I have won games as Udyr before (I was an Udyr main for over a year) and he is still in the NOPE tier, so I still don't think Trundle is ready to be moved yet.

Killzerz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Nasus should probably be in the "nope" tier. He's just too farm reliant.
True, unless we are talking about AP Nasus which is viable.

Killzerz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merokane View Post
I'll give it to you that he doesn't have any gap closers.

But that's where the truth in your statement ends. He's useful after two + boots, godlike/unstoppable with four + boots.

It's just that the average derp doesn't play him well. And when AD Sion fails, he fails hard. I'd ask that you not judge your tier list based on your observations, but more critical thought.
I've never seen that happen when you have a decent team. Sure, I've done terrible things to people who are summoner level 3 with NOPE tier champs in ARAM, but that's because my opponents were terrible. Against a competent team, I feel he fails hard. He becomes a case of Darius: do I build damage so I dunk but die within 2 seconds (even with your ult) or tankiness so I don't die within 2 seconds but don't do damage?

Yes, with 4 items + boots he's bearable. But why not pick someone better in the first place? Like nearly any other champion in the League?

Killzerz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamalega View Post
What i don't understand is why sion is on "NOPE tier" and brand is in tier 3. AP sions works so well for ARAM for early game poke and the initiations with his Q. Brand i can't even describe, His damage is tremendous on ARAM if not caught out quickly and shut down. A decently gold fed Brand destroys ARAM.
AP Sion is terrible, he melts very quickly against teams that destroy his shield.

I'm debating Brand because good Brand's make me hate life.

EDIT: F-IT BRAND IS MOVING UP. He's good now that I really think about it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Jayce should be #1, IMO--while his Q doesn't scale as well as Nidalee's does, it's far more potent early game......+AoE and is more difficult to dodge--on top of this he transitions into a crazy DPS based champ later on and has CC to interrupt channels (such as Kat and Yi) and to disengage.

12345678 ... 9