PSA: A Message to pubs [ADAM]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrosPigeon

02-11-2013

Here is the ultimate guideline to be a better pub in ADAM.

1) No, ADAM is not a typo and does not mean ARAM. Stop joining and dodging every single champion select.

2) Stop asking for Lux or Nid when you're last pick. Also stop suggesting Blitz as a ban.

3) Use armor seals and mr glyphs. I know you need that +2AD from your glyphs to unlock your full potential as Ashe, but the world is simply not ready.

4) Don't go flash ignite. Ever. And don't even think of clarity.

5) Use barrier.

6) Stop going melee range when playing Xerath or Ashe

7) Rush AD items when playing an AD carry. No, Phantom Dancer is not an AD item.

8) Don't build Manamune on AD carry. Just don't.

9) Don't rush Morello or Grail as AP carry. Get Deathcap and do actual damage.

10) Don't rush Void Staff when your enemies have on average 35 mr. I know it's tempting but don't do it. Same goes for AD carries and LW.

11) Stop picking Blitzcrank, you're not good with him. Even if you have a skin.

12) Don't play Steve either.

13) Stop picking Karthus, Zilean, Gangplank, Mundo, Ryze, Teemo, Annie, Shaco...

14) ... Pick Sona

15) Build Bulwark

ENJOY

Sorne

02-11-2013

I run flash+ignite on almost everyone. COME AT ME BRO.

GrosPigeon

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorne View Post
I run flash+ignite on almost everyone. COME AT ME BRO.
How about clarity ignite?

Sorne

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrosPigeon View Post
How about clarity ignite?
Only when I'm playing Morde. Spam skills, never run oom. HUEHUE.

GrosPigeon

02-11-2013

Quote:
*Sound of a pen writing on a notepad*

Amazing LOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrosPigeon View Post
14) ... Pick Sona

15) Build Bulwark
ENJOY
Lemme fix that for ya:

14) ... Pick Mundo

15) Build Warmog's

16) Build 5 more Warmog's

ENJOY

Doghealer

02-11-2013

Quote:
Joke's on you; Morde has no mana, thus is constantly out of it!

(Yeah, I realize that was probably a troll post. But so is this.)

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Several champs such as Alistar, Galio, etc like having flash. A few champs like ignite, especially hybrids that get +5 AD/AP for free with 1 pt in Summoner wrath.
Change to: Inteligently choose summoners with respect to ADAM, dont necessarily go flash,ignite.

Not necessarily bad. Urgot is kind of an ADC. Ashe volley has huuuge range and provides a solid poke along with a lot of slowing ability allowing your other allies to make plays. A tear isnt a bad start to ensure spamming. I can see Ez with a tear too since he spams Q. Manamune allows them to pay 1400g to get a minimum 40AD at 1k mana which breaks even. (vs 1550 for 45). At 2k its 60 AD. This gives a decent chance to 'redeem' the cash spent on Tear into AD.

Seriously? Out of mana champs do no DPS. A champ with a good Poke can get a lot more out of more mana and CDR than pure AP. Magic pen thru Guise can also increase DPS significantly. Some champs might prefer the fast deathcap so they can drop a bigger burst such as an Annie who doesnt have a good poke, but many APs have a poke of some kind. Plus deathcap isnt even efficient as a first item anymore as 25% of nothing (but itself) isnt all that great.

Babycakes

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Several champs such as Alistar, Galio, etc like having flash. A few champs like ignite, especially hybrids that get +5 AD/AP for free with 1 pt in Summoner wrath.
Change to: Inteligently choose summoners with respect to ADAM, dont necessarily go flash,ignite.

Not necessarily bad. Urgot is kind of an ADC. Ashe volley has huuuge range and provides a solid poke along with a lot of slowing ability allowing your other allies to make plays. A tear isnt a bad start to ensure spamming. I can see Ez with a tear too since he spams Q. Manamune allows them to pay 1400g to get a minimum 40AD at 1k mana which breaks even. (vs 1550 for 45). At 2k its 60 AD. This gives a decent chance to 'redeem' the cash spent on Tear into AD.

Seriously? Out of mana champs do no DPS. A champ with a good Poke can get a lot more out of more mana and CDR than pure AP. Magic pen thru Guise can also increase DPS significantly. Some champs might prefer the fast deathcap so they can drop a bigger burst such as an Annie who doesnt have a good poke, but many APs have a poke of some kind. Plus deathcap isnt even efficient as a first item anymore as 25% of nothing (but itself) isnt all that great.

Ignite offers you no survivability whatsoever as opposed to taking barrier or heal.
5/5 ad/ap is miniscule and is only taken into consideration on Summoner's Rift where last hitting is essential.

Manamune on Ashe? And take like 5 hours to charge it up?
You're way better off rushing Infinity Edge on ANY AD carry.

The question is why 'would' you rush Morello's or Athene's? Chalice does the job just fine. By rushing mana regen items, your poke does no damage and the enemies outscale you with their mr/lvl and items

GrosPigeon

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post

4) Well I never said never to adapt. Just that flash ignite is a trash combination for most champions.

8) Ofc champs like urgot and yorick will build it because their whole kit benefits from every stat from the manamune. On an ADC you don't want to wait 15mins to get your +40AD for your manamune to be "cost effective". You want damage now.

9) Start chalice, rush deathcap. Porblem? Well this works for most AP toons with high range abilities, if you're like annie and have shorter range you might want to go for a RoA instead for the hp and synergy with E.