Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moktezuma

12-19-2012

get an error that says...

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Downloaded the game like 10 times and i keep getting this error , i already tried the BaseNa patch useless , i repair in uninstall and installed few clients and tried also 3 month old client i still get this message. so im pretty out of ideas right now ill apreciate any help

PD saw a lot of people getting this error but since 2011 and still goes on

CorruptedDreams

12-31-2012

i hear ya it says the same thing and i cant get it to go away i can get it on my new computer but not my old one i think its becouse of how old it is idk i am out of ideas to i really wanted to play lol on spring break on my laptop T.T

Howard098

12-31-2012

Might be a Windows Update problem.
Update your .Net Framework.
And instal any Windows Updates.

CorruptedDreams

01-01-2013

i tried to update my windows and now thats not working either what is wrong with this damn computer i really think its the type of computer not league of legends (for me)

thanks for trying to help anyway untill nexttime try to have gooddreams
Nightmare