Looking for someone to review your champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Well I didn't say you have to rate them exactly the same as I do, just that I've developed a system for doing it. Also its my opinion I'm allowed to rate how well they did in that category on a scale of 1-5 however I see fit :P Reason for higher scores is probably because my older system is slightly flawed and needs improved. I need to make it so if it isn't the best thing ever they don't get full credit
Scales would have more meaning if they were based around a median of 3 (i.e. a typical/balanced character (whatever that is)), and you had points going in either direction to indicate how much they need improvement, or how much they've gone above and beyond.

A cookie cutter review is not appropriate for every stage of developement; often times a PQWER style review (mine generally follow this trend) is applicable. For early developement it often isn't. It also isn't when champions are well on their way to being finished, since major changes **** everything else up.

I try to balance my reviews to give (what I consider to be) the best possible feedback (to the extent of by abilities/interest) for that designer, and for that champion.

Moby the White

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
Scales would have more meaning if they were based around a median of 3 (i.e. a typical/balanced character (whatever that is)), and you had points going in either direction to indicate how much they need improvement, or how much they've gone above and beyond.

A cookie cutter review is not appropriate for every stage of developement; often times a PQWER style review (mine generally follow this trend) is applicable. For early developement it often isn't. It also isn't when champions are well on their way to being finished, since major changes **** everything else up.

I try to balance my reviews to give (what I consider to be) the best possible feedback (to the extent of by abilities/interest) for that designer, and for that champion.
I haven't really used Lore PQWER in a while myself. I just felt that if you wanted to use something it was there if you ever needed it.

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
I haven't really used Lore PQWER in a while myself. I just felt that if you wanted to use something it was there if you ever needed it.
Noted.

Moby the White

12-22-2012

gepetto done

Moby the White

12-22-2012

All works by Draginath complete

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands. A very elaborate concept with voice work and other stuff on the way.

Please leave your feedback on LoL Wiki (you can post your input without logging in or anything).
Done.

Moby the White

12-22-2012

Mytharionas works are now complete

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbits View Post
Dzanio, If you wanted to take a look at my support, would much appreciate it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2618920

The champion uses your primary colours as spells.
And I would like to take a look at one of your champions you have made if thats okay.
Cheers
Done

I haven't done any champions personally, the two I've spent the most time reviewing would be:

Dante the DarkSlayer
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=dante
Helba the Master of Chaos
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477
by Cryoshell17
Another support (/carry) champ I find interesting is:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=kaygirl89
by KayGirl89

Dzanio

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
Oh dear. I would enjoy sending you at a library of concepts, but I fear they might overwhelm what you are doing for others.

-----------------

As a Concept Adviser I would like to endorse what you are doing here, and hope you continue it.
Send me what you're working on .

Moby the White

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
Send me what you're working on .
you may regret that xD