Looking for someone to review your champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nysta

02-08-2013

You're pretty fast at that^^ wow.

Or should I say active in the last hour?

Dzanio

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Minnow View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2613949

Can I get a review please would like to know more opinions on it.
Done, OP.

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991 i think u reviewed some already but i got a a few posts nearly done and some just basic kits just wanna get some input on them

Dzanio

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMirage View Post
Well, I thought I'd post here because I really want my champions to be seen and they don't get much love...so...yeah. Here are my two ideas:
Nicu, the Guardian of the Mountains
Mariella, the Duchess of the Deluge
Thanks in advance. And I'll be sure to reply to what you say--where do you want me to do so: on my thread or on this one?
I hate saying this since you only posted two ideas so I'll compromise and do the first idea now -- in general I get to individual concepts before lists and will probably only make the exception this once; I'll get to the second link after I'm through my current backlog. I try to revisit other threads to see how they take the feedback, so posting on your thread is fine; right now I have a lot of posts to get through, so I've been doing less of that. If you leave a link on this thread I will be sure to (eventually) get far enough through the backlog to check out what you have to say and possibly revise my critique based upon what you have to say.

Dzanio

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
You're pretty fast at that^^ wow.

Or should I say active in the last hour?
Different levels of developement take different amounts of time to review; for example I think the first time I looked your champ over it took me about an hour to think through what I was saying. On average it takes me about 30 minutes; less detailed posts take 10-15 minutes on average. I keep getting sidetracked when I start doing this so unfortunately the backlog isn't shrinking. Speaking of which I'll be back on later.

Schtauffenz

02-08-2013

I wouldn't mind thoughts on my champ:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3101397

He has gone through numerous revisions in my head, and will probably go through more.

Nysta

02-08-2013

It feels kind of awkward to ask you to have yet another look at my champion. But would you mind having a look at it whenever you feel like it? I don't want you to do it if you don't feel like it, even though I very much appreciate feedback (if it's somewhat reasonable - and if I remember correctly yours are somewhat reasonable, you even went back to have looks at my champion after quite some time).

If you don't want to do it, feel free just to leave it out totally. I'm trying to get off of those forums anyways. I am kind of addicted to visiting my Concept and gathering comments on it though. Don't ask me why, I really can't tell.
One might say I care - or that I'm nuts.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy doing this stuff, to me reviewing feels more like work. I do do it seeing that I appreciate when people do it for me and I feel kind of better when I do it. That is if those people appreciate my comments. Some don't, that's depressing. They feel attacked instead and attack me due to that. Really weird world.

Yes, that's totally right, this keeps growing and growing. I have to sleep now, I can help you a bit tomorrow. That is if people accept reviews by me as much as they do reviews by you. People that wouldn't care if they got a review by me instead, please post below, I'll check once I'm back. Bye!

Dzanio

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
It feels kind of awkward to ask you to have yet another look at my champion. But would you mind having a look at it whenever you feel like it? I don't want you to do it if you don't feel like it, even though I very much appreciate feedback (if it's somewhat reasonable - and if I remember correctly yours are somewhat reasonable, you even went back to have looks at my champion after quite some time).

If you don't want to do it, feel free just to leave it out totally. I'm trying to get off of those forums anyways. I am kind of addicted to visiting my Concept and gathering comments on it though. Don't ask me why, I really can't tell.
One might say I care - or that I'm nuts.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy doing this stuff, to me reviewing feels more like work. I do do it seeing that I appreciate when people do it for me and I feel kind of better when I do it. That is if those people appreciate my comments. Some don't, that's depressing. They feel attacked instead and attack me due to that. Really weird world.

Yes, that's totally right, this keeps growing and growing. I have to sleep now, I can help you a bit tomorrow. That is if people accept reviews by me as much as they do reviews by you. People that wouldn't care if they got a review by me instead, please post below, I'll check once I'm back. Bye!
As the title of this thread suggests ("Looking for someone to review your champs?") This thread is intended to allow people to quickly and easily find other people to do reviews for, and to post ideas they have for review so that a large portion of the overall board can see their ideas and be inspired by them (or crush them, either or). I do as many reviews as I can but as this is a thread for the community (not for me) please feel free to help .

EDIT: If people aren't responding well to your reviews I suggest one of two things: 1) be nicer (I haven't read your reviews so I don't know if this is applicable advice) -- people are generally attached to their ideas and respond better if you show their ideas a certain amount of respect; 2) if you're already doing 1) and poeple are being *******s then don't review people who don't ask for reviews. I started this thread because I ran into a few people who apparently did not want the public's oppinion on their champion, despite posting it in a public forum, the stated goal of which is to foster a community of helping to allow people to get the experience they need to design good champions should they be apply to and be accepted by Riot. I've had a very good run of luck with this thread and have only ever had one person complain about receiving a review that they had asked for (apparently it was too detailed for them; tl:dr is a polite synopsis of their response).

iam Versatility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

not sure i got overlooked or not sorry for bugging u

WolfMirage

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
I hate saying this since you only posted two ideas so I'll compromise and do the first idea now -- in general I get to individual concepts before lists and will probably only make the exception this once; I'll get to the second link after I'm through my current backlog. I try to revisit other threads to see how they take the feedback, so posting on your thread is fine; right now I have a lot of posts to get through, so I've been doing less of that. If you leave a link on this thread I will be sure to (eventually) get far enough through the backlog to check out what you have to say and possibly revise my critique based upon what you have to say.
Don't worry, I don't mind. I'm just happy that my champions get any critique or love at all. I also replied with patch notes to your critiques on Nicu. Even though I have said this a lot already, thanks.
~Wolf.