Looking for someone to review your champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by addertude View Post
mine's a little brief, since i consider it to be in "alpha". Check out bennett, the devious merchant and drop some feedback in the thread.

I'm expecting a lot of criticism over the mechanics, since his abilities might seem a bit overbearing at first, but that's just me.
done

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
I'd love it if you would review some of the projects I assisted with although they aren't mine I still wrote lore for them and feel it could benefit these posters. If you wish you may also read my other stuff hell I won't stop you. XD
Yeah, I started this thread because there are some people out there who despite posting their ideas on the forums don't actually want feedback. I hate wasting my time reading their champs when they have obvious flaws that the creator wants to remain blind to.

Feel free to advertise this post to the people you review for; I'd be happy to look them over if their posters want my services. Since you actually respond to feedback I've been looking at your stuff; will probably continue to if requests are ever slow. Have a ton atm.

dalekkar

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambir View Post
Hi, I just made a new champ. If you want to check it out it would be appreciated.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2924056

Not sure if this will work... So in any case, my thread is The cursed blade (no name yet, but i take suggestions :P)
done

Taking a little break, will probably get on later and start w/ Leo's stuff.

Uracle

12-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=beatrice

This champ is currently being remade with more in depth lore, art, ability revamp, etc but while I'm doing so I'd like some input since no one else has. A review would be helpful

Moby the White

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
Yeah, I started this thread because there are some people out there who despite posting their ideas on the forums don't actually want feedback. I hate wasting my time reading their champs when they have obvious flaws that the creator wants to remain blind to.

Feel free to advertise this post to the people you review for; I'd be happy to look them over if their posters want my services. Since you actually respond to feedback I've been looking at your stuff; will probably continue to if requests are ever slow. Have a ton atm.
kind of my job as CCF Council Member

I'm kind of our biggest reviewer right now :X

although currently my hand is suffering carpal tunnel...

HeroicLegend

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
yo dude...i have tons of champs...when u had some time please take a quick look on one of them if you dont mind

Greg - the Limb Remover ...

Shank - the Prisoner

Red Army - the Strongest

i have 19 more...so...when you need something..a lineart draw...a review...count with me
Done, Done, and Done.

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryguyfern View Post
If you could, I would enjoy some feedback on Evaren, the Acronym's call, been mulling over some details for a while now.

Thanks anyway, I apreciate what you're doing here
Neat Concept; I'd be happy to continue working on this with you.

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draginath View Post
You're always welcome to check out any of my champs

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post32018055
I'll look at a few more later; Doran was cool.