Do you want a Meta Pick mode?

Yes 32 54.24%
No 27 45.76%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

"Meta Pick" mode would be great

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle X D View Post
I voted no.. ONLY because of one reason... que as support.. in instantly. nobody ques as support.. 20 minute que. aka. nobody ever wants to support. there is the occasional person who will. but most people if they had the choice to choose their role wouldnt take support
but support might take awhile because jungler is hard to find also

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-10-2013

Yea, necroing this thread was definitely better than reading the thread and clicking the link to the ACTIVE discussion on the same topic.

cindobeast

01-11-2013

Although, I never do draft mode (maybe I should)....I usually main support but say if no ADC is getting called, I feel like I have the responsibility to fill that role (even though it is my ABSOLUTE weakest role).

Usually no one in champ select is talking so it's whatever I'll take it. Then my "support" takes all my farm, last hits all my minions etc etc. It can be frustrating. Either way, I'm kinda meh about it. It doesn't happen too often, and sometimes I don't mind when we don't have a jungler but it can get frustrating.

Danag57

01-11-2013

I voted yes, not because i want to play it lol (even though i follow the meta 90% of times) but just to make all the ragers about meta **** can go and play that mode