Request: Future Log-In Music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eX Phase

12-19-2012

Okay, first off. BRAVO! Seriously, the song "Here comes Vi" is without, hands down, THE best Log-in music you have released so far. It gets you riled and ready to begin playing League of Legends. I would seriously like to thank you for finally giving me a reason to listen to the log-in music, instead of disabling it after hearing it once or twice during the log-in queue.

Now as for a request, something I would be interested in, is how you come up with your audio production for the songs that get released along with the champions. We got Gameplay Spotlights, we got Artwork Spotlights, and last I checked this is very much so indeed "Art" - Sure it could be something basic as a program, or even (what I hope) - Is live recordings that are then edited.

I personally think it would be beyond awesome to see Rioters rocking out, creating such a great hype-up style of song such as the one released today. Anyhow just food for thought, and maybe might be something we see in the future if there is enough interest.

P.S - Who did the vocals? Sounds oddly familiar.

DOOMSPECTRE

12-20-2012

Well, yeah, this login music was a real surprise. It was only when my friend afk'd off skype before logging into league that I actually heard it through his speakers. At first, in my head, I was like "DUDE... DUDE... I've never heard this before. Sounds freaking awesome. I'm gonna find out the band (and buy ALL their music)". Really quickly, I realised how... oddly... and closely themed it is to Vi, even going on about being thrown into the proving grounds. Since my friend is so much into Vi (like, far more than any other champ I've seen so far), It would be pretty fit to see him finding themed music. But the moment it made that league reference, I just had to re-launch league to listen to the login music. To my pleasant surprise, I heard it and LOVED IT in its full glory.

I just want to add to the OP's praise and say that this **** ROCKS! Bravo indeed for making such freaking awesome login music. I demand to know who did it. Seriously.

EDIT: hehe... just noticed the riot post. Well, there you go. Thanks for the awesomeness that is, the Vi theme.

Praeco

Composer

12-20-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorwinn View Post
Okay, first off. BRAVO! Seriously, the song "Here comes Vi" is without, hands down, THE best Log-in music you have released so far. It gets you riled and ready to begin playing League of Legends. I would seriously like to thank you for finally giving me a reason to listen to the log-in music, instead of disabling it after hearing it once or twice during the log-in queue.

Now as for a request, something I would be interested in, is how you come up with your audio production for the songs that get released along with the champions. We got Gameplay Spotlights, we got Artwork Spotlights, and last I checked this is very much so indeed "Art" - Sure it could be something basic as a program, or even (what I hope) - Is live recordings that are then edited.

I personally think it would be beyond awesome to see Rioters rocking out, creating such a great hype-up style of song such as the one released today. Anyhow just food for thought, and maybe might be something we see in the future if there is enough interest.

P.S - Who did the vocals? Sounds oddly familiar.
I would be interested in releasing "making of" video material of how I make the music, especially in cases where I record a lot of live music. On Vi's song, everything is real instruments, for example, nothing made digitally, so that would have been cool.

I tried to get that rolling in the past, but so far, it has not worked out, unfortunately. I hope it will in the future so I can show you folks how I create the music pieces and explain how.

blazerboy

12-20-2012

This is the singer: https://www.facebook.com/NickiTaylormusic