riot stop with stupid changes please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

12-19-2012

why is oracle only for 5 min and you lose it when you die? Choose ONE! The new wards items wards give you 10G to kill only but oracle costs 400G still. tower DPS is just pure stupid. Support like taric or tanks like signed,shen, garen are just too op cause they are under tower for like 2 min cause it does such crappy damage. make it % health with a minimum damage.. seriously why don't you just remove fog from the game completely if you gonna introduce items with such warding potention for such low cost while oracle is worth ****. a team that has advatage can just spend like 700 gold to WARD the whole map. and you have to spend 400G for a 5 min oracle? lmao that you will probably lose by dying?..

I am not trying to say your changes are completely bad i love the new items. specially for AP and supports. New jungle is okay much harder than the old one and in reality fewer champion are now viable in the jungle specially in lower/mid elo. Any ways please atleast FIX the tower DPS...... tower is suppose to be a save zone not a place where your standing scared to death that a tanky player wil come take the damge and let the DPSer kill you. maybe make the turret target the one your attacking.....or something but it need to be fixed. new masteries just making tower diving tooo EZ.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Having infinite stealth detection was stupid to begin with. It was always a problem. You don't buy Oracle's for monetary rewards, you buy it to deny them vision.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-19-2012

Yes, have the turrets deal % health so that ADC champions can solo down turrets all day every day.

The 700g Sightstone only allows two wards out at a time. If you place a third before the first expires, it disappears.
The 1300g Ruby Sightstone is the same, but it allows 3 at a time.

emmittgator

12-20-2012

I could be wrong But I think the new oracles lasts at least 5 minutes, even if you die. But otherwise lasts until death. Also towers should do base damage plus a percent of health. Also I'd love to see a support item that would allow a thornmail to be applied to a tower. So that a support could defend a tower from both minions And enemies. Maybe 7 seconds? Of return % damage when enemies hit the tower.

Delete Teemo

12-20-2012

why does everybody think that forums= riot's email?

but anyways, oracles arent that bad now. Before you'd get junglers going around making warding useless for most of the game by simply spending 400 g and smacking wards for free cash.

Oracles needed a nerf, now it's more of a " I should use this at a critical moment" item instead of a 'LOL no wards 4 u for rest of game" item

deirin

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
why is oracle only for 5 min and you lose it when you die? Choose ONE! The new wards items wards give you 10G to kill only but oracle costs 400G still. tower DPS is just pure stupid. Support like taric or tanks like signed,shen, garen are just too op cause they are under tower for like 2 min cause it does such crappy damage. make it % health with a minimum damage.. seriously why don't you just remove fog from the game completely if you gonna introduce items with such warding potention for such low cost while oracle is worth ****. a team that has advatage can just spend like 700 gold to WARD the whole map. and you have to spend 400G for a 5 min oracle? lmao that you will probably lose by dying?..

I am not trying to say your changes are completely bad i love the new items. specially for AP and supports. New jungle is okay much harder than the old one and in reality fewer champion are now viable in the jungle specially in lower/mid elo. Any ways please atleast FIX the tower DPS...... tower is suppose to be a save zone not a place where your standing scared to death that a tanky player wil come take the damge and let the DPSer kill you. maybe make the turret target the one your attacking.....or something but it need to be fixed. new masteries just making tower diving tooo EZ.
i agree on 10G 2 kill ward is too low...reduce # of hit to kill to 1 or set it back to 25 gold
and oracle last 5min + death=lose oracle =silly(btw since when does it last 5 min)?

but desagree on tower % dmg....i mean...they already killed tankiness wayyy too much already...

Unbeatabledeath

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Yes, have the turrets deal % health so that ADC champions can solo down turrets all day every day.

The 700g Sightstone only allows two wards out at a time. If you place a third before the first expires, it disappears.
The 1300g Ruby Sightstone is the same, but it allows 3 at a time.
seriously LEARN TO READ. i said with a % health damage with a min amount DPS just like now. I am just saying tower needs some kinda buff or something its Season 3 we need the tower to something new........

MicKretz

12-22-2012

havent thought this one completely thru and the ramifications but off the top of my head....we need Multi-hitting turrets lolz that way 1 person cant tank for all

Unbeatabledeath

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
havent thought this one completely thru and the ramifications but off the top of my head....we need Multi-hitting turrets lolz that way 1 person cant tank for all
LMAO that would be awesome...... and actually makes sense.....

Cloudpost

12-23-2012

A tank can't just fight anyone they want under a tower in the early parts of the game. Even if the champion they are attacking is low on health, any amount of CC will usually kill them. Now there's a certain point that isn't early or late in the game where multiple champions can dive a turret to take out a lone enemy. This is fair though, if two or three champions are in a different lane and its still the laning phase then they are at a major disadvantage, and even after the laning phase it is still something that can be easily capitalized. You need less people to defend a turret than to attack a turret, because a turret is almost like a champion itself, and that's the way its supposed to be. A single player can easily push another lane while four players defend the lane the entire enemy team is attacking.