Full Metal Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phantom1516

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

make this happen now. neon vi looks like a kindergartener colored on her with a magic marker. FULL METAL VI. i approve

phantom1516

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

bumb till i get this to come out

Elf Elix

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treantwuver View Post
That's the main reason I didn't buy the bundle. Her alternative skin isn't interesting and I agree that the full metal skin would totally make her a badass, look at FM Pantheon and FM Jayce (I own both of those skins). Make it happen Riot!
Full metal rammus has been around for a while too....

Disturbed Sanity

01-29-2013

I agree, full metal Vi would be amazing, as long as they don't put anything on her head. I also agree that Neon Vi looks terrible.

Teneren

09-10-2013

I thought of this as well! And as with everything I "think" of, I google it and find that someone else had thought of it as well haha. Anyway I was thinking it makes sense because jayce is full metal and him and Vi r both from piltover and all that. Also I was thinking like Ironman, cuz she has the robotic arms, so like some type of ironman type suit like instead of just robotic arms it could be fully robotic

JustMyBassCannon

09-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smoove View Post
First of all... I am not trying to start any arguments over a computer. It does not make you look cool... besides do you have nothing better to do than act like a computer body builder??? I did not think so.
I don't argue over computers to look cool; I argue over computers because debate either lets you prove that you're right, or gives you a new perspective, depending on if you win or lose the argument.

But why would ANYONE debate the idea of a better Vi skin?

>yes, I'm ignoring that this is a necro thread; it's still a damn good idea

Destabilizator

09-11-2013

Steel Legion Vi (can it be when she's Piltover?) with powerfists aka Warhammer 40k? With jumppack to be used with Q?

Ichirakui

09-11-2013

Still waiting on Boxer Vi

Fabtech

09-13-2013

Yea I like it or what that guy said, steel legion Vi.

Thekitkatkid7

09-19-2013

I read something about a cheerleader vi somewhere, which I think would be pretty cool she could have her little puff balls things on her hands to represent the fists & for the shock wave it could be a blast of air with bits of the puffy things from her balls (lol)

Boxer vi would be pretty epic, I like that idea a lot too.

Also Full metal vi is just brilliant