LoL Music Lossless Version

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

High Lord Bunny

02-16-2013

I'm glad that I found this thread. I had been working under the assumption that it was common practice to compose and produce certain pieces with inexpensive speakers and audio devices in mind. No offense meant; I was just always told that was the most cost effective method and most companies settled at that.

However, if the pieces are (or will be!) available in a loss-less format then I'm really looking forward to hearing it!

Twosevenska

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Lord Bunny View Post
I'm glad that I found this thread. I had been working under the assumption that it was common practice to compose and produce certain pieces with inexpensive speakers and audio devices in mind. No offense meant; I was just always told that was the most cost effective method and most companies settled at that.

However, if the pieces are (or will be!) available in a loss-less format then I'm really looking forward to hearing it!
Well as I recall they're already in lossless quality and it's a matter of time until Praeco finds the best uploading solution for both us and him.

High Lord Bunny

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosevenska View Post
Well as I recall they're already in lossless quality and it's a matter of time until Praeco finds the best uploading solution for both us and him.
I got that impression from reading the thread; I'm stuck using bargain headphones for the time being though and assumed (wrongfully) that most league tracks had been worked down to a lower quality so that they were could be more easily produced, stored and distributed.

Just saying that I'm glad to find out I was wrong.

Twosevenska

02-26-2013

I think I'm a bit late with this week bumping. We're still waiting We do not forget.

Twosevenska

03-07-2013

This week weekly reminder is just in! In other news I can be really annoying, but that's just because I'd love to see those lossless versions

Praeco

Composer

03-11-2013
8 of 8 Riot Posts

To give you guys an update:

I am working on something for you folks. Basically, some of the stuff that I have done in the past is sonically not worthy of being released as a high quality lossless version. The songs themselves yes, but the production quality isn't. I myself do think though that we need it and that it would be very cool to have, so it will require a little more work, but the result will be even more amazing. So stay tuned But I will promise that you guys will hold some super high quality versions of the league music in your hands.

Mentality9

03-11-2013

This was a really interesting thread to read, I am looking forward to having the lossless audio to listen to. Thanks for the insightful posts on the audio equipment, I'm no audiophile but I definitely can appreciate great sound. I'm going to look into some of the brands you mentioned and see how that goes.

Twosevenska

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post

I am working on something for you folks. Basically, some of the stuff that I have done in the past is sonically not worthy of being released as a high quality lossless version. The songs themselves yes, but the production quality isn't. I myself do think though that we need it and that it would be very cool to have, so it will require a little more work, but the result will be even more amazing. So stay tuned But I will promise that you guys will hold some super high quality versions of the league music in your hands.

Hi Praeco! Good to hear from you, and even better that you bring us awesome news. So considering what you said I'll keep and eye out here and wherever I can for more news. Also I'll stop bumping this thread as often since now it would just be annoying.

Amyhh

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post

That is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for this update. I've been lurking this thread for weeks waiting for one.

Fuzziekiwi

04-20-2013

Ah! I really have been wanting lossless versions of League's music. I hope it comes soon. I'll even pay for it if I have to! Nooby audiophile here with Sennheiser HD558, Sony MDR-V6, Koss ProDJ200, and Koss Portapros. Thanks Praeco.