LoL Music Lossless Version

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flammabubble

01-16-2013

Bandcamp - gives you the option to download in whatever format you please, and you can set it to cost nothing, but if people really appreciate it they can pay money for the music. You might not be able to do this because it's technically selling music owned by riot, not you, but I think it would be the best way for people to access the lossless files - audiophile, but I don't have a good enough speaker system to be able to differentiate yet =] You guys keep releasing such good skins I never have any money D:

Twosevenska

01-23-2013

So are there any updates on which service will be used?

Candellumin

Huntsman

01-23-2013

I'd love a lossless version of the Crystal Scar compilation. The files that I could find were of terrible quality.

Praeco

Composer

01-23-2013
7 of 8 Riot Posts

Sorry folks, I'm a dirty slacker. I gotta find a good solution. Soundcloud won't do it as most people prefer an MP3, so I'll either have to add a new selection on there or find a different website, but haven't found the time yet to put this together... busy busy.

I'll get to it hopefully soon.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Couldn't you make the files accessible through either the leagueoflegends.com site? You already have a "Media" tab, would it be that difficult to host the files there?

Cheshire Lunacy

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
Couldn't you make the files accessible through either the leagueoflegends.com site? You already have a "Media" tab, would it be that difficult to host the files there?
this would be very usefull especially since some of the 2012 fan music winners have had their videos deleted by youtube cause apparently youtube thinks fan music is some how incrupulous and frauduelnt videos. so trying to see some of the great music such as its fishing time from the high elo streem/ 2012 winners is impossible as the lol links leed to a admin deleted video

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

At this point, I don't think they'll be released. I was excited to see a red response initially, but now all I see is stalling, which I guess means that maybe there's some hope, but I personally don't see it happening. That said, the "reason" that there hasn't been enough time is hard to believe. I just went ahead for kicks and giggles to see how long it would take, as someone who's never used Soundcloud before, to take some lossless music and put it up into a channel (or "set" as I came to discover). Including the time spent registering, confirming my e-mail, converting to FLAC from WAVE, uploading, dealing with the problems I faced where Soundcloud utilizes the filenames instead of tagging, and everything else in between, I finished in just under 10 minutes.

Twosevenska

01-31-2013

As long as it gets well done (which is what we're asking) and Praeco keeps us posted on news I don't mind waiting In the meantime I'll keep this tab open and bump it a little every one week after Praeco last post.

Twosevenska

02-08-2013

So here's the weekly reminder. Any news on those uploads?

CyberTootie

02-12-2013

I wonder what will come first, these files or the illogical surround sound fix. PLACE YOUR BETS

12345678 ... 9