LoL Music Lossless Version

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twosevenska

01-08-2013

Well, I don't really know the legal complications behind uploading music to Bandcamp, but I think Soundcloud allowed lossless wav uploads.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

dropbox

Pikku Nino

01-08-2013

Soundcloud seems resonable

asl pls thx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Hey, quick question, I'm also on the venture of an audiophile path. (So I'm also very interested in this thread)

As far as sources (soundcards) are concerned, is there any in-house opinions regarding series from ASUS, or Creative? I have the ASUS Phoebus, which primarily sold me in regards to the hardware it came with for the price, it seemed to be of quality.

So far I haven't particularly been dissatisfied. They're currently paired with Sennheiser 280 PRO's which I'm looking to upgrade/swap out. I don't think they're a bad set of headphones, but I just want something different/potentially better. So I was wondering if you had any potential suggestions for some introductory level stuff. ($300-$600 range, little more, little less) Given the fact I've been fairly satisfied with my 280's I was looking towards the higher end of the series, but I noted that you don't particularly like Sennheiser products.

I understand at the end of the day, it's all opinionated, but given that you have a lot more experience than I do I was wondering if there is anything you could chime in on as far as opinions/reasoning behind them.

Thanks in advance,

CyberTootie

01-08-2013

Soundcloud does support the lossless audio formats AIFF, WAVE and FLAC, and it does re-encode for streaming but when users download tracks from Soundcloud they will receive exactly what is uploaded. If uploaded to the same main LoL Soundcloud channel, though, the duplicates might be confusing to some users, so might I suggest a separate lossless LoL channel in Soundcloud for this purpose.

A torrent could also work here. And if for some reason you can't do this yourself, I can grant you FTP access and create the torrent on my end if that is acceptable.

Can I also request that any lossless release be from pre-hyper-dynamic-compressed sources? I mean we are talking about something only the audiophile-types are going to be interested in anyways.

Tenebrae Corvus

01-08-2013

A free file upload service would work but some sort of directory or page listing the files would be helpful to keep the tracks easy to access.

There are probably better solutions specifically tailored for audio that allow to organize the tracks in a playlist; which can eventually be download.

According to what Keneevil says Soundcloud could work.

CFlickster

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Hey,

Any idea where I could upload those to so you guys can get it?
Your website?

CyberTootie

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFlickster View Post
Your website?
Me thinks they don't want to shoulder the bandwidth.

Edirive

01-12-2013

N00b question: Im looking to download Vi's logging theme, will there be anyway to get it?
(not sure if I am in the right place to ask, sorry for mistake if I am in the wrong spot)

Twosevenska

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edirive View Post
N00b question: Im looking to download Vi's logging theme, will there be anyway to get it?
(not sure if I am in the right place to ask, sorry for mistake if I am in the wrong spot)

Lossy:
http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends

Under each downloadable music there's an arrow button on the right of the share button. Click it and it will download a lossy mp3 file

Lossless:

We're all waiting for some news on that option. So far Praeco seems to be looking for the best way to upload them.

1234567 ... 9