Ranked dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotToBeKidding

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble557 View Post
This here is more an issue then waiting to get into a game, imo. I'd rather wait an hour+ for a game then lose all my elo to trolololols
Yea. And sadly, this isn't a problem in other 'team' games where you form teams beforehand (cough WoW cough). Only League.

Virexitus

12-20-2012

I spent 35 min in que from dodging. I don't like waiting that long but i still find it less frustrating than getting trolled.

UrgotToBeKidding

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virexitus View Post
I spent 35 min in que from dodging. I don't like waiting that long but i still find it less frustrating than getting trolled.
Good strategy. Lack of playing though.

UrgotToBeKidding

12-20-2012

bump

UrgotToBeKidding

12-20-2012

bump

MajesticHustler

12-20-2012

Another idea; If riot added a feature in selection where if one guy is afk or trolling, the other four could report him then and there. If four votes were put against said troll/afk'er, then the match-up would be disbanded, the four repoters would face no time penalty to queue again, but the reported summoner would have the 30 min wait.

perhaps if you receive too many successful boot votes against you, you could have harsher consequences...

Thoughts?

UrgotToBeKidding

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheNOOKIE View Post
Another idea; If riot added a feature in selection where if one guy is afk or trolling, the other four could report him then and there. If four votes were put against said troll/afk'er, then the match-up would be disbanded, the four repoters would face no time penalty to queue again, but the reported summoner would have the 30 min wait.

perhaps if you receive too many successful boot votes against you, you could have harsher consequences...

Thoughts?
Anything beyond a peer-review in the tribunal would be abusable.