Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So far I'm up over 300+ ELO this season, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iixSILENT

12-20-2012

Quote:
Machii:
Ive found that unconventional play style is effective in the low 1200 -1400 elo. I went 1v2 apc bot lane today in one of my ranked matches and forced the opposing team into surrender with a team of four. Ended with a score of 8/1/5.

These are all great tips, but do not forget, you definitely cannot rely on the 1200 bracket to carry you out of it. YOU HAVE TO CARRY YOURSELF.

Unconventional wins games at almost any ELO from what I've watched in streams. You have to be comfortable with the champion in order to win, whether a "meta" champion or not. I mentioned before I carry quite a bit with Sona. I pick up a tear, CDR boots, and sometimes a DFG in order to secure kills or just to increase our team's burst. Sure...the ADC could probably get those kills, but almost no one expects to get 1 shot by a Sona Ult / DFG / max Q and auto attack and although that sounds noobish or trolly, I do win quite a few games with odd tactics because people never expect it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iixSILENT

12-21-2012

Bump for useful knowledge

Feel free to add other things that help you win games!