My Katarina sketch (:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Poet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Very well done. She actually looks really tough, like an actual assassin of Noxus, in this drawing. :O

Asphyxiati0n

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandarus View Post
Very well done. She actually looks really tough, like an actual assassin of Noxus, in this drawing. :O
:O I didn't even think of that! Thank you :3. Much appreciated.

LovelessAngels

12-23-2012

Damn that looks great man....women....PERSON but jokes aside I love the way she looks you should try making a speed drawing video if you haven't already

ulqiorra cifer1

12-23-2012

great job! looks amezing! it will take me alot longer to draw like you but you can check out my draven sketch and if u like, like the post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2933084

Asphyxiati0n

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelessAngels View Post
Damn that looks great man....women....PERSON but jokes aside I love the way she looks you should try making a speed drawing video if you haven't already
Heh, I am indeed a female :3 and I would if I had a camera to film with ;(. But thank you

Robby Spenus

12-25-2012

Is that done with colour pencils? I've had to do a few assignments with those and have
never been able to get my desired results, but what you have looks really nice. I'm jealous XP

DARTHKANITE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

nice