Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why am i still 1350 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iJumpRope

12-20-2012

Quote:
Tragonite:
no problem, if you want we can duo queue, i main mid (can do top), we would have nice synergy

yeah man im always down to duo

iJumpRope

12-20-2012

Quote:
MoAmmo:
i broke through dropped to about 1200 elo during dumb placement matches (op trolls QQ) but brought myself back up and am now 1490 elo. tbh 1300-1500 is mostly the same imo

i had the opposite experience haha. i was 1350, got to 1600 from placements (8-2). then lost 7 straight and went directly back to where i started. i was so upset.

Lawful

07-30-2013

Quote:
eBlossom:
- stuck at 1300s

- feels like he deserves higher

there's your problem.

And the 2200 rating gives you the right to say that right? ^^

For all i see in your stats, you have 2200 rating based on being lucky and getting teams with half brain atleast.
Stat wise, i have better stats than your adc's while being in silver 3 , so dont shout your mouth off.