why am i still 1350 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iJumpRope

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SäucyBeast View Post
I maxxed at 1930 last season and am 1800 this season.

If you want to duoq a few games, I can hopefully get you some free elo (hopefully you stay up there) and you can re-watch the replays and see how plats play and improve yourself further.

I'm available 6-12PM PST weekdays and all the time on weekends.

IGN: SäucyBeast.

I'm willing to do this with anyone who wants a few games worth of elo.
i will definitely add you and yeah run a few games hopefully i can learn some stuff!
thank you

iJumpRope

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastREALninja View Post
*1. Telling your team to group before the other team does and push mid tower(s). Especially when you are ahead.
2. Doing objectives after kills.
*3. Timing objectives (buffs, dragon, baron). EVERY objective time it for your team. The more objectives you do the more you snowball the game in your favor.
4. More map awareness. Also more map awareness during team fights. Most players at this level ignore the mini map when a team fight breaks out.
*5. Decision making. What seperates someone from 1500-2k elo is not mechanics or last hitting it's mosty making bad decision as to where someone who is truly 2k will make a lot less of them. When you die to something stupid try and figure out why. Know when your character is strong - early, mid or late and abuse that part of the game.
6. Buy a ward or two on every back. Selfish players lose elo because lack of vision. Having more wards is like having a mini wall hack and for 75 gold there's no reason to not be warding every objective/lane you can.

Those are some things that will help you past 1500 especially 1,3 and 5.
great tips, thanks a lot man ill focus on this stuff more when i play. i do neglect wards sometimes when im playing

smokemyblackpole

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpRope View Post
great tips, thanks a lot man ill focus on this stuff more when i play. i do neglect wards sometimes when im playing
Glad to hear that helped. Remember as the jungler/mid to always buy two wards: one for wraiths (keep this warded) and one for red/blue brush. Wins games. Good luck.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpRope View Post
Can anyone tell me what it is that i need to do to break through the invisible force field that seems to be 1400 elo? I really cannot fathom what it is that i am doing wrong.

I play mostly jungle hecarim.

I don't want to brag but my stats with him are pretty ridiculous, and yet this is what i dont understand. It seems for every game I win with ease, i get an uncarryable team that just has no mechanics or even a basic understanding of the game.

I play a farming style jungler, but if ganks are working out then i gank more than farm. It is mostly an adaptive situation depending on the game. I play objective based as well. I take more mid turrets than the mid players on my team do usually. I call for dragon after double kills bot.

This is where i come to you guys. Im looking for mostly input from people a few hundred elo above me by the way.

What is it going to take to raise my elo to the level i feel that i belong? I know im better than the players around me but half my teams are so bad that i cannot carry them.

TL; DR how do i carry out of 1350 elo? my stats and mindset are good, but i feel like im stuck for some reason i cannot figure out.

Thanks
here is your problem. you basically just told me "i afk farm the jungler unless an enemy laner is low and for some reason refuses to base". gg noob team. just buy wards and win 4v5!

tl;dr: provide map presence plz

TheOmegaBunny

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
here is your problem. you basically just told me "i afk farm the jungler unless an enemy laner is low and for some reason refuses to base". gg noob team. just buy wards and win 4v5!

tl;dr: provide map presence plz
mostly adaptive situation. Unless gankz are working. Do these lines scream ask jungle? If u stop reading ull never know the ending. Ull also seem stupid. Sir u are stupid. The smartest guy ever.( bet he still thinks he is stupid :/)

Fat Kid In RL

12-20-2012

I want a cpl free wins, can i add pplz tooz?

eBlossom

12-20-2012

- stuck at 1300s

- feels like he deserves higher

there's your problem.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmegaBunny View Post
mostly adaptive situation. Unless gankz are working. Do these lines scream ask jungle? If u stop reading ull never know the ending. Ull also seem stupid. Sir u are stupid. The smartest guy ever.( bet he still thinks he is stupid :/)
i would say something but i don't want to insult someone who's main language is clearly not english

TheOmegaBunny

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neragic View Post
- stuck at 1300s

- feels like he deserves higher

there's your problem.
hey silence i shall raise him! Honestly its fun to do. Lol

TheOmegaBunny

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
i would say something but i don't want to insult someone who's main language is clearly not english
im using a phone and at work? One of the key skills in school is comprehension. Are you saying without commas your unable to understand words? Are you that sad? And how could u insult me? You r bad at this game.

Also for loving grammar so much you must enjoy them double negatives.