How does poppy do on dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duelpower

12-20-2012

She is great until you fight that team that has nobody you'd want to ult for immunity. Then she is ****ed.

konfetarius

12-20-2012

Quote:
She is great until you fight that team that has nobody you'd want to ult for immunity. Then she is ****ed.
Nah, that's what bot lane ganks are for.

Tempestphile

12-20-2012

Is it necessary to build DFG on her? I've found using sweeper + CDR boots, combine with lichbane and void staff, then guise / abyssal had been quite sufficent

Or would anyone venture into another build for her? that would be great

STANKSTORM DELTA

12-20-2012

It used to be great on straight-up AP Poppy because of her burst potential. Now, while the activated nuke has been nerfed, the increase in magic damage buff for her Q is the only real reason to get it (And her "E" as well, but still.)

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Is it necessary to build DFG on her? I've found using sweeper + CDR boots, combine with lichbane and void staff, then guise / abyssal had been quite sufficent

Or would anyone venture into another build for her? that would be great
DFG gives an additional damage multiplier on top of what she already has. That is one great power of AP Poppy, the fact that you take your damage, multiple it from your ultimate, and then multiply again from DFG.

At Max rank, those two items give you 68% increased damage (neglecting DFG's AP and CDR). Also DFG's active damage does 40% extra -> 21% max health magic damage. You should probably get wooglet's as well, which magnifies your damage, but not in the same manner as the other two mechanics since it is ratios only, not ratios + base.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Deathfire Grasp is the bane of AP Poppy, I do prefer Trinity Hextech random build.

Man

12-20-2012

Well just played her and wow... Dominated so hard. At one point I 1v4'd top and captured without dying. I mean she is really insane on dominion lol.