Swain competitiveness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jasta007

12-20-2012

Swain's W is easy to land - any easier and it would be OP as hell.

Just drop it behind them when you're laning... a lot of people panic and retreat when they see an ability, they'll run straight into it.

If they're more experienced and run towards you instead, that just means you'll probably get more damage off Laserbird and your Ult.

You can always Q first...and then try and hit your W but I generally find it's not necessary.

If you're being chased or you get ganked... drop Nevermore almost directly underneath you... 9 times out of 10 it will lock them up so you can get away (don't forget Q for more slow!)

Love Swain so much... so many nice new items in S3 for him. He's definitely competitive.

Samiamqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

do you play him mid or top more? i was thinking about picking him up again.

Jesuszilla

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasta007 View Post
Swain's W is easy to land - any easier and it would be OP as hell.

Just drop it behind them when you're laning... a lot of people panic and retreat when they see an ability, they'll run straight into it.

If they're more experienced and run towards you instead, that just means you'll probably get more damage off Laserbird and your Ult.

You can always Q first...and then try and hit your W but I generally find it's not necessary.

If you're being chased or you get ganked... drop Nevermore almost directly underneath you... 9 times out of 10 it will lock them up so you can get away (don't forget Q for more slow!)

Love Swain so much... so many nice new items in S3 for him. He's definitely competitive.
The problem is though that many champions can run the full length of the effect and never get rooted. This leaves a fine gap between OP-viable-UP in the delayed effect department. Too long of a delay and its impossible to land without outside assistance, too fast and no one can dodge it.