[Skin Suggestion]My Rammus Dream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

I know, there is something wrong with me when I dream of League in my sleep, however, I dreamed the following.....

I was playing Rammus, doin my normal jungle routine, but I looked at my character, and he was a giant Mole!

Brown Mole looking rammus no spikes, just a giant mole.

When I use power roll i went underground and burrowed and made a dirt path kinda like when bugs bunny burrows and digs through the ground.

When I used my defensive curl, I dug down in the rocks and brought them up around him.

Thats all it was really, but I figure I would add this as a suggestion because my dream was pretty cool....

PS I was not high I swear!

Congo Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

sounds cool

KinamGago

12-30-2010

I WANT A TURDLE RAMMUSS!! no spikes too you know and when he rolls around water instead of dust coming out! his ult would be waves!!

Dance Dark

12-30-2010

Yeah, we should have a turtle as a Rammus skin. Not a Turtle Rammus skin, where it's Rammus + a turtle, but just a turtle.

Edit: OR A MINI NINJA TURTLE RAMMUS.

Smoke

01-02-2011

Turtle would be neat too.

Smoke

12-27-2012

I still want to see this if anyone is still reading posts from years ago.