Ziggs range problems.......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

INFenergySeeker

12-27-2012

I find Ziggs W and E skill is so short range, like it cant even harass anyone early game.... I really hope he will get a buff to increase his W and E skill for a longer range! What are your thoughts about this people who is a Ziggs lover?

Chijoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Uhhhh sir, you aren't playing Ziggs right then. His range is perfectly fine. His abilties allow him plenty of room to range harass/zone out. Any more of an increase would make him OP.

Crimson5pheonix

12-27-2012

He's one of the longest ranged champs in the game O.o

His W and E only look short when you compare them to his Q and R. His Q having a range similar to Xerath's when he's pinned himself.

Bigpuddintatters

12-27-2012

If we did that there wouldn't be any reason to play Xerath ever again. Zigg's already has the second farthest range of all the mid champs in the game why buff that more?

The only thing I'd really like to see on him is the Lux/Gragas treatment on his Satchel charge: once cast the CD for it already starts and can just be triggered again for the detonation. This way the technical CD on it would be much less and we could feel free to use it more offensively than an escape only tool. Isn't that the beauty of it? it CAN work as an escape but it's flexible enough to be used as an extra zoning tool and disable?

Other than that he's fine, a heavily skill based damage dealer with the zoning ability of the gods

Dark Kuno

12-27-2012

You harass with his Q and his 575 AA range not E and W