Imbalance in Turret Attacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyu Ryu

12-19-2012

Champs range from being able to quickly destroying turrets to barely scratching them. Champs that are terrible at turret attack are not properly compensated for being bad at damaging turrets. This needs to be corrected in some way.

Espy Psyche

12-19-2012

AP champions get an AP scale on their auto attacks against turrets, and some (Lux, Ziggs, Nidalee) build Lich Bane to further improve their turret damage.

Ryze is the only champion I know of right off the bat that is improperly bad at damaging turrets. He needs a mana scale on his auto attacks against turrets because of how he is built.

Most champions that are bad at damaging turrets are bad at damage period.

The5lacker

12-19-2012

One, this is Player Concepts, not feedback.

Two, all champions are bad at damaging turrets. They're turrets.

Three, basically what Espy Psyche said.

Sephiya

12-19-2012

Muramana makes Ryze a bad ass at smashing turrets

Kyu Ryu

02-24-2013

How much does AP increase turret damage by. Also cool down reduction should also give some type of damage boost as some AP champs use that more.

Raptamei

02-24-2013

Or stop complaining about differences between champions. You are why every other champion is the same.

The5lacker

02-24-2013

"Damage to a turret is based on your base attack damage plus the higher of your bonus attack damage or 40% of your ability power[1]. It is not affected by any kind of armor penetration[2] [3]. "

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Turret

Idiot.

Kyu Ryu

02-25-2013

So AD get two stats to damage turrets with while APs get 1 stat to damage turrets with. I don't care if there is a large difference in how fast turrets are destroyed as long as there is a logic behind it. From what it appears like, there is none. Champs that can't destroy turrets as fast don't appear to be compensated in any way what so ever. I just want to see some kind of balance in this area

The5lacker

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu Ryu View Post
So AD get two stats to damage turrets with while APs get 1 stat to damage turrets with. I don't care if there is a large difference in how fast turrets are destroyed as long as there is a logic behind it. From what it appears like, there is none. Champs that can't destroy turrets as fast don't appear to be compensated in any way what so ever. I just want to see some kind of balance in this area
You can't read, can you?

"BASE ATTACK DAMAGE (Attack damage, not counting any bonus sources such as items, runes, masteries, buffs, etc.) PLUS EITHER BONUS ATTACK DAMAGE (Attack damage from buffs, items, etc.) -OR- 40% AP (self explanatory), WHICHEVER IS HIGHER.

You are an idiot. The reason some champions are better and taking apart turrets than others is due to their attack speed, not their attack damage. AP based champs still do hefty damage to them per hit, and even tanks have their jobs when it comes to wrecking them (Notably, Ohmwrecker and just tanking the shots.) The champs who can't destroy turrets as fast are either Supports (Who won't be destroy anything anyways) or Mages (who just kill anyone around the turret with their burst damage before the enemy can do anything about it.) You are complaining about a fairly obvious balance choice, I.E. the decision to make it so that TURRETS ARE ACTUALLY DURABLE. If everyone can simply destroy them with a snap of their damned fingers, then turrets become pointless. The only champions who can rip through turrets can rip through everything else. That's their job. To rip through things.

Kyu Ryu

02-27-2013

It appears you can't read as what I said in previous post was just confirmed by you to be true.

My point is, if there is going to be a difference then shouldn't the champs who destroy it slower be compensated in some way?