How's my ez build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chukwuemeka

12-19-2012

I'm currently going
boots>dorans>berserker>furor>sheen>vamp scepter>bt>tri force> ie
I was thinking of swapping ie with black cleaver...any suggestions or tell me some of your builds.

LolzKitteh

12-19-2012

Personally: Boots & 3 pots at start. Immediately build Triforce! (When building, I tend to grab sheen here first for the mana and passive effect) If you haven't grabbed your boots sometime in the middle of building this, grab them now. Then start building into your Blood Thirster, life steal aspect first because it makes picking up extra farm and getting buffs a breeze. After that's done I tend to grab IE (Or BC it's really up to your judgement) Then if there's time, I would grab last whisper (for ****s and Giggles :3 )

Hope this helps,

DeathIsReal

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Your IE comes too late, with too little critical chance to really capitalize on the passive. Plus you're also lacking in attack speed; you look like an AD caster, not an AD Carry. Considering that you have two Sheens in the description, I'm a bit leery of it.

Also, are you aware that you only have four items in your build? >_>
Doran's are meant to be sold for stronger items later in the game after their purpose is served, depending on how well you're doing and whether or not you need the gold right then.

Instead of Trinity Force, consider the newer Iceborn Gauntlet. It procs the slow on your Q, so it's very, very good for kiting people, which is one of Ezreal's strengths. Plus it's a thousand gold cheaper to fill both your Sheen and your defensive item requirement. Also, I'd recommend one of the PD knockoffs; Statikk Shiv or the actual Phantom Dancer for the movement speed, crit, and AS, and a faster Infinity Edge. Guardian Angel is also a staple of any ADC build at the very end of the game.

I'd end up with Boots->Doran's->Zerker's->Sheen->Infinity Edge rush->Glacial Shroud->Zeal->Iceborn, Statikk Shiv, Guardian Angel, and probably Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster, or Last Whisper, depending on the game.

Sparty6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I'm not 100% on the current meta, but I would suggest not rushing level 3 boots, you don't really need them unless you're planning on chasing deep anyways, which you are less likely to do at low levels.

As DeathIsReal said, rush triforce gogogo!! Trinity Force is your bread and butter on ez, get it, love it. I also see two sheens in your build. Not sure if that's a typo. If not, cut one out, you only need the trinity force, not another sheen, the passive doesn't stack.

You have the right idea though, building a lot of damage and not much else. Ez's passive handles his attack speed, and his Q nicely replaces a need for CDR.

So your core build like this will be berserkers>Triforce>BT.
Generally that is as much as you should plan. Your additional items will depend on your and the enemy's teamcomp. Grab a doran's or two early if you need them, skip them if not. Get a Black Cleaver if you need the sustain, maybe a last whisper or IE if you're doing well and just want more damage, or a Mercurial Scimatar if they are heavy CC. I'd experiment with the muramana too, it would actually be worth getting on EZ now.

Chukwuemeka

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Your IE comes too late, with too little critical chance to really capitalize on the passive. Plus you're also lacking in attack speed; you look like an AD caster, not an AD Carry. Considering that you have two Sheens in the description, I'm a bit leery of it.

Also, are you aware that you only have four items in your build? >_>
Doran's are meant to be sold for stronger items later in the game after their purpose is served, depending on how well you're doing and whether or not you need the gold right then.

Instead of Trinity Force, consider the newer Iceborn Gauntlet. It procs the slow on your Q, so it's very, very good for kiting people, which is one of Ezreal's strengths. Plus it's a thousand gold cheaper to fill both your Sheen and your defensive item requirement. Also, I'd recommend one of the PD knockoffs; Statikk Shiv or the actual Phantom Dancer for the movement speed, crit, and AS, and a faster Infinity Edge. Guardian Angel is also a staple of any ADC build at the very end of the game.

I'd end up with Boots->Doran's->Zerker's->Sheen->Infinity Edge rush->Glacial Shroud->Zeal->Iceborn, Statikk Shiv, Guardian Angel, and probably Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster, or Last Whisper, depending on the game.
Sorry If it looked confusing but that sheen is going towards the tri force I don't want two.

Chukwuemeka

12-19-2012

the 2 sheens was a mistake I'll edit it off.

Chukwuemeka

12-19-2012

Thanks for the ideas everyone I'm definitely going to expreriment with the build. I guess cause I;m low level and still not the best at last hitting and farming, but I feel ez's build get expensive and I'm in a rush to get certain items.

Patyfatycake

12-19-2012

If you are having problems in lane get a BT before TF for sustain.

TwistWrist

12-19-2012

Trinity Force is kind of garbage if you actually want to do damage and be an AD Carry. Not bad for kiting an enemy for long time though.