╰☆╮Fun/Useful Support Champion Idea - Aeleros, The Soul Wielder ╰☆╮

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im balls

12-29-2012

the viosion the q gievs seems like it would last too long for the actual cooldown of the spell

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Dragon View Post
♋A MESSAGE TO ALL: I know that the main goal of this forum is not to have your idea put into the game, but seriously, why would Riot even bother to dangle this forum in front of our faces? I know a lot of champion concepts that have great ideas, but why does Riot ignore us most of the time? I think that the wonderful (I mean that seriously) staff at Riot should step up their game a little, and listen to what the community has to say. I mean, honestly, Riot might be coming to a point where they are getting a tad bit stale, which is why I believe they should really take more time to consider the ideas that players have in their heads. I don't understand the paranoia that the Riot staff has with accepting player ideas, but it makes no sense to write us off, when there are millions of us who play the game. So, about my champion... there are a lot of people who say that support in league of legends aren't that good, which is why I propose this idea of a new, damage-dealing support.♋
I liked the idea, but I KNOW THIS FEEL BRO, and sucks :/ The worst part is when you see an upcoming champ that looks or has the same theme than a champ you crated or you have seen in these forums.. it's like ''''

Bread Crumbs

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavhunter View Post
W woudl be an op harras spell so i would suggest this, leave the base damage at 10% at all levels, with a 5% increase per 100 ap

make it pull the 'life essence' [5 orbs in a pyramid pattern] in a set pattern toward the caster, and make the essence move back to the 'drained' target at a rate of 150 movement speed [edit, their MS increases by 400% until they are within 1250 units of their 'host', the higher the spells level, the farther it pulls them from the target, and at max level, the end orbs should be right in front of the caster of the spell [edit, also realise if the target is melee and attackign your adc, unless he moves, all theh eals will go to your adc, which stops his AA, forcing him to move instead of attack, and if its a runner, your ally will be able to get between him and his missing HP]

this makes the spell balanced in the fact that the target can regain his HP, considering how much the orbs coudl take from them

the passive is interesting, but maybe a bit to complicated, i would suggest making it so he gains a spirit charge per spell cast by self, enemy, or ally, and at 9 charges (3 charges per ghost) the ghosts are released and do their healing effect, with the ICD of 3 seconds uneffected by CDR

the ult is a bit to strong, i woudl suggest it doing this

instead of dealing any damage, it will shred 85%, 100%, 115% of the targets armor and magic for 2 (duration increased by .5 seconds for every 150 AP) secods and casting this on a target will also slow all of his allies movement and attack speed by 5% for eveyr 75 armor /+/ MR shreded, in a 700 unit area, making their own tank bad to be by as you lsoe positioning power, and makes their tank bunerable, at the same time it can be used on others to make them utterly vunerable to damage, basically makign them take true damage, and even more than true damage at rank 2/3

but the spell itself will deal 0 damage, think a super focused vlad ult, and just immagin what it could do to adc who build lifesteal, they may be healing a good amount, but they are basically taking more than true damage at rank 3, making them a dead adc

and i think spirit launturn (ward form) should be able to be walked over by enemy minoins, summons and champions to kill it and be visable to them, but it will deal 50% of the damage and slows them by the same amount for the duration

also the passive on the ult, change it to this

spirit launters now illuminate the targets very soul, revealing them for 4 seconds and reducing their tenacity by 10/20/30% (which in effect increases the duration of te slow and stun he has, including the duration of his ultimate as well)
Thank you especially for all of the suggestions. I took a look at each skill, and hopefully balanced them a bit more. You where right, the Ulti was a bit OP with it's damage, so I took away it's CC and moved it to his E and played around with his damage a bit. I made his ulti do percentage of life damage, but in exchange removed the base damage, lowered the percentage of Armor and MR greatly, and took away the damage from his E. Let me know what you think!

Bread Crumbs

01-03-2013

I should try to actually get Riot's attention. I would need to do something really special to do that though :P
I mean, I know they say the goal of this forum should not be to get your ideas into the game, but who knows... Maybe they will see the light, that we players have some good ideas also.

Oh also, I put up a new Q spell.

Arcen

01-03-2013

Only read the innate and Q.

Not reading any more, but you clearly know what you are doing and keep it up.

Bread Crumbs

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcen View Post
Only read the innate and Q.

Not reading any more, but you clearly know what you are doing and keep it up.

Haha, thank you.

Bread Crumbs

01-10-2013

Worked on him a lot, Time for a bump of self righteousness!

Bread Crumbs

01-11-2013

Wait, did Riot use my champion concept? http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Thresh I had an ability called "Soul Lantern" a while ago, you can still see it on Terrowyn. Yay! A Male support!