[Champion Idea] Sui, the Cryomancer [ARTWORK INSIDE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taco the Dragon

11-23-2012

Name: Sui
Name Origin: Whoever guesses it's origin gets a cookie.

Title: The Cryomancer

Description: Sui is a attack damage and mage assassin that is adept at casting all his abilities really fast, each of which get stronger as he casts them.

Roles: Mage, Melee, Jungler, Assassin

Mechanics: Sui doesn't use mana or energy. All his spells have no costs, and whenever he casts a spell, he gets revved up. At a certain point, he will 'level' his revved upness and all his spells get stronger or change.

Added Effects: When Sui hits 600 energy points, very thick steam begins to rise off him. It's purely cosmetic.

Stats:
HP: 425 (+84)
HP regen: 0.9 (+0.4)
Move speed: 330
Attack damage: 64 (+8)
Attack range: 280
Attack speed: 0.775 (+5%)
Armor: 32 (+4)
Magic resist: 21 (+3)

Lore:

Sui is from a tribe far up in the mountains called the Koori tribe. There, he was a teacher to children who were just entering school. Everybody loved him, as he was what the children liked. He was funny, and he never seemed to make anyone upset. He would also sometimes entertain his students with his amazing magic powers to control ice. Whenever someone asked, he would always reply that he was always able to use his power over ice, and he was soon deemed a cryomancer. A while later, the Koorian military wanted him as a soldier, Sui, not wanting to leave his students declined and resumed his teaching career. The Koorian military grew angry and continued to pursue him to join their army. Each time, Sui declined the offer and ignored them. Finally, the military lost it, and started to spread rumors about Sui. After hearing of these rumors, Sui was imediatly fired and was left homeless. Although, Sui knew where the rumors came from, he went to the military, and attacked. The entire military was obliterated in miliseconds from Sui's extreme power.
Knowing that he is likely a wanted man in his tribe, Sui left for Valoran to find a new life. As soon as he arrived though, chaos already began. Somehow the rumors spread to Valoran. He was sought out by people who wanted to apprehend him and turn him in. Sui didn't want to make himself more wanted, so he went into hiding and made a new identity. He was able to get a teaching job, but just as he thought he had settled in, a summoner discovered who he really was and had him apprehended. Sui didn't go down with a fight however, he easily overpowered the summoner, but the summoner wasn't alone. Sui was brought down and taken to the League of Legends. There, he was equipped with a hextech item that reduced his power and forced to fight in the League as his punishment. Fortunatly, Sui was able to keep his teaching job, where he taught children and fought for their sake in the League.
Though he is cold on the outside, he still has a warm heart on the inside.
Spells:

Passive: Hextech Limiter: Sui's true power is limited by the Hextech device, but he is strong enough to resist some of it. Every time he casts a spell or autoattacks, he gains energy, allowing him to resist the Limiter further. (5 Energy per autoattack) When Sui hits 300 energy points, all his spells temporarly level up, becoming stronger. When he hits 600 energy points, all his spells change and become much more powerful. When Sui gets 900 points of energy, all his spells and attacks deal true damage. His energy diminishes by 5% every second.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Shivering Slice: Sui charges his katana with freezing energy, causing his next basic attack to deal additional magic damage and slow the enemy for a few seconds.
Damage: 40/50/60/70/80/90 Magic damage (+0.35 per attack damage, ability power and energy point.)
Slow: 25/30/35/40/50% for 2 seconds.
Energy gain: 25/45/65/85/105 energy points.
Cool down: 5/5/5/4.5/4 seconds.

Q: Shivering Slice Level 2: Next basic attack deals even more damage and slows the target for a longer duration.
Damage: 110/130/150/170/190 Magic damage (+0.35 per attack damage, ability power and energy point.)
Slow: Same as level 1 for 3.5 seconds.
Energy gain: Same as level 1.
Cool down: 4 seconds.

Q: Icy Mirror Blade: Sui charges his blade with much energy than normal. If you right click on an enemy or monster that is in 600 radius range, Sui will immiediatly blink to the target and deal magic damage and slow them.
Damage: 150/165/170/180/200 Magic damage (+0.35 per attack damage, ability power and energy point.)
Slow: Same as level 1 for 3.5 seconds.
Energy gain: Same as level 1
Cool down: 10 seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W: Freeze Wave: Sui releases a wave of freezing energy from his sword, that deals magic damage, pushes enemies back, and slows them.
Damage: 60/75/80/95/100 Magic damage (+0.5 per ability power, attack damage and energy point.)
Slow: 10/10/25/25/30% for 1 second.
Knockback: 300 units.
Energy gain: 35/40/45/50/55/60
Cool down: 7 seconds.

W: Freeze Wave Level 2: Sui releases a stronger wave of freezing energy from his sword.
Damage: 90/110/130/150/170 Magic damage (+0.5 per ability power, attack damage and energy point.)
Slow: Same as level 1.
Knockback: 500 units.
Energy gain: 50/60/70/80/90
Cool down: 10 seconds.

W: Freezing Wind: Sui releases an even stronger wave of freezing energy from his sword, stunning all enemies caught in the blast.
Damage: 110/140/170/200/230 Magic damage (+0.35 per ability power, attack damage and energy point.)
Stun duration: 1 second
Knockback: 500 units.
Energy gain: Same as level 2.
Cool down: 15 seconds.

E: Blizzard Dash: Sui dashes with the north wind to target location, knocking enemies away and slowing them.
Dash distance: 300/345/390/430/500 units. Adjustable.
Slow: 10/13/16/19/22% for 1.5 seconds.
Energy gain: 10/15/30/45/50
Cool down: 21/20/19/18/17 seconds.

E: Blizzard Dash Level 2: Sui dashes with the north win to target location, knocking enemies away and slowing them even greater.
Dash distance: Same as level 1
Slow: 20/26/32/38/44% for 1.5 seconds.
Cool down: Same as level 1.

E: Rage of the Northwind: Sui calls the power of the north wind to carry him to the targetted location, knocking back enemies, slowing them and dealing damage.
Dash distance: 350/390/420/500/600 units. Adjustable.
Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 Magic damage. (+0.35 per ability power, attack damage and energy point.)
Slow: Same as level 2.
Cool down: Same as level 1.

R: Chillrend: Sui breaks away from his limiter and begins to slowly freeze time as he charges for a single attack.
Time stop: Everything begins to slow until time completely stops over 7 seconds.
Mechanics: When time has almost stopped, Sui can reactivate the ability and deliver the slash to the enemy and end the time stop effect. This time effect affects all allies enemies, even projectiles.
Damage: 100/200/300 Magic damage. (+0.5 per ability power, attack damage and energy point.)
Cost: Drains all of Sui's energy, setting it to 0.
Range: 600 units.
Cool down: 1:50, 1:30, 1:15
Added effect: As time is freezing, frost will begin to accumulate over the edge of everyones screen.

Quotes:

Chosen:
"Everything just got a whole lot colder."

Move:
"I see..."
"I'm on it."
"It's freezing time."
"Are you cold, summoner?"
"The Ice Age has begun."

Attack:
"I'll chill them to the bone!"
"You're begining to show signs of frostbite." *As if he is singing 'It's begining to look alot like christmas' fashin.*

Joke:
"Wonder why I wear this hat? *Takes it off* Everyone thinks I'm a girl..."

Taunt:
"Ahah! Nipped your nose!"

Dance:
Caramelldansen

Voice:
Sounds like the english dub version of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Appearance:
Sui wears a robe along with a tucked in shirt and weat pants. He wears the robe like a cape. Everything is a differant shade of blue, his robe is regular blue, his tucked in shirt, is teal, his sweat pants are a little darker than teal, and his hat is the same as his pants.

Sui's full body: *******http://i47.tinypic.com/2gucbic.jpg********
Head shot of Sui without his hat: *******http://i48.tinypic.com/25rhtus.jpg********

Sui's eyes and hair a as white as snow.

I hope you like this Idea.

Edit 1: Changed his minimum HP.
Edit 2: Cleaned up his passive, making it easier to read.

BobXSagget

11-23-2012

I'd say up his hp to atleast 425, 370 is very little for level 1 in my opinioon

Cousitarian

11-23-2012

I, honestly, don't read the made up heroes for their moves but their personalities along withe lore. I mean, unless we can get them on the actual Fields of Justice, there is just no way we can even begin to imagine how fan made champion powers go. Only you can see it. Sorry, no offense. Sui is an awesome champion, by the way. He was made to be cold on the outside, warm on the inside. His story background with the league is conflicting. I feel bad for him since he has to wear a collar or such. Still, good work. He seems a decent enough character story wise.

Taco the Dragon

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projekt Hundo View Post
I'd say up his hp to atleast 425, 370 is very little for level 1 in my opinioon
Alright, I'll add that in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cousitarian View Post
I, honestly, don't read the made up heroes for their moves but their personalities along withe lore. I mean, unless we can get them on the actual Fields of Justice, there is just no way we can even begin to imagine how fan made champion powers go. Only you can see it. Sorry, no offense. Sui is an awesome champion, by the way. He was made to be cold on the outside, warm on the inside. His story background with the league is conflicting. I feel bad for him since he has to wear a collar or such. Still, good work. He seems a decent enough character story wise.
It doesn't mention this in the lore, but the limiter is like a brace for his entire body. Similar to the brace that people with scoliosis have. I'd just want to point it out.

Taco the Dragon

11-23-2012

Just gonna leave a tiny bump here.

Taco the Dragon

11-24-2012

Just gonna add another bump...

Taco the Dragon

11-24-2012

Bump again.

Taco the Dragon

01-11-2013

Shameless bump. Feed back please.