And ppl say elo hell doesn't exist ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13a2e0732031ca

12-17-2012

My last 4 ranked games in the row with duo premades - all 4 lost.

All 4 games i wasn't feeder, oppositely, i tried to give as many kills and gank as much as i can

1st game , Me: 10/4/4 , duo bottom: 5/16
2nd game , Me: 8/5/3 , duo bottom 5/17
3rd game, Me: 9/3/2 , duo everywhere hard sucked (don't remember coz not the in the same lane)
4th game , Me: 8/3/2 , duo bottom 1/10

Total: Me: 35/15/11 , duo (average) 11/41

So, Now blame me that i invented Elo Hell.

I'm getting really annoyed and afraid of duo now, any ideas how to cope with that situation or i should revenge duo premades with my hard troll to vent my rage?

ZQKES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Since this is not your main account, I can't verify your facts by checking your match history and thus without researching it I can't really be sure that what you're saying is true, or that it was only bot lane's fault. But regardless, do not troll or feed on purpose as that will result in a ban as well as ruining other people's games.

If you put up a replay or your real name, I could give it a further look but right now that's all I can say.

chaser676

12-17-2012

Post on your main account so I can check your history before I respond

IS13a2e0732031ca

12-17-2012

[ saltis ], west account

Ok, 5th game didnt lie, 5th game with duo team we won 37/6

ps, btw, its the same account name "saltis" , but for some reasons here we see my "saltis" translated into "IS13a2e0732031ca" , beside i can not post anything into the main forum since " i have no account above lvl 5 ".

Dasher64

12-17-2012

I love that people claim theres elo hell when its just the fact that even though you have a good score it might mean nothing. The key thing that no one ever cares to look at is. What did I do wrong? Its so easy to leave it as elo hell is the reason why i lost. I mean why not look at your actions? Did you do everything right? Was there something else you could have done? I dont understand why its never the persons fault but everyone elses. I mean thats why people claim theres elo hell. They just cant deal with the fact that it can be their fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2a7ZFcc
This video does a better explanation then me but there really is no such thing as elo hell.

IS13a2e0732031ca

12-18-2012

Yeah ? And where was my fault ? Unless you can prove my fault, you can not denied Elo Hell. If people do right and they still lose consistently isn't that because of Elo Hell ?
If you ask people not to push without wards, but they ignore and they die and feeding. Where is my fault?
If you say people we can not win 3v5 , but 2 of them still farming or killing golems when 5 of enemy pushing the lane, where is my fault ?
If you say people thats dragon gives 950 $ and we have a good time for it but they ignore, where is my fault ?
If you say people dont kill dragon or baron without warding first and they getting ambushed ,where is my fault ?
If you say SS MID and ping 5x that mid champion is coming to their lane but they ignore , where is my fault ?
If they are greedy in general and have no sense and ignore warning pings, where is my fault ?

OriginalJack

12-18-2012

match history shows you've won 7 of your last 10... so yeah elo hell :-\

Just a couple questions: Why no dfg on fizz? Why no lich bane? Going voidstaff instead of Liandry's Torment or Abyssal? I'm not going to say I'm the best fizz player ever but I'm not really loving your build. :-(

I really don't like the RoA on fizz either. You're using flat AP blues, the whole point of using flat AP blues instead of scaling would be to get an early advantage but building RoA first kinda throws that away. Also there's your creep score... I mean I realize fizz is an assassin not a farmer but there are several games where you don't break 100 cs.

SchierkeWiking

12-18-2012

I'm sure you've gotten carried in way more than 4 games. Is that evidence that Elo heaven exists?

NStiYJerlaqGo0RT

12-18-2012

There is no elo hell... it is easy math. In a few games it can happen that you have really always worse players in you team than in the opponent team. But in many games you are always one who is better(if you are it really) and you should then have the better team.

Another reason is that it is one thing to a win a lane... there are too many guys who win their lane and then blame others for loosing the match. However there are many other things in mid/late game like map control, team fights, etc... for example what does it help you if you are fed but get crowd controlled by enemy team and then nuked downbe cause they have better team fight timing. Then your 2000 gold more helps no one.

IS13a2e0732031ca

12-18-2012

Some people are more lucky in lotteries then others. Some people are more lucky to get good team mates then others.