any though on the new hero?: vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

12-19-2012

what lane she is beast at?/

how her dmg/tankiness is vs old champ?

her weakness?

etc...

ragnaraq

12-19-2012

She seems fun. I see her as a possible support champion or bruiser. She's melee, but can push people back like alistar. I don't really have much to say as I don't intend to use her. But if she goes free (they always do) I'll give her a shot.

Toxic Spark

12-19-2012

Just played a game, great crowd control and bullying. She seems pretty fair, I'd probably counter her with ranged harass like ziggs or ezreal, out of range of her E and a quick getaway if she pops her ult to initiate.

JRiMi

12-20-2012

She seems pretty strong. Q is a good gap closer/small CC. W is a nice buff/armor shred. E us very good for wave clear. And if you ult someone your pretty much guaranteed the kill. Ill mostly be going solo top with her but I see some good jungle potential

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

I think she'll be okay in top lane, but I think the jungle will be her ideal "lane".

Her E/passive gives her good level 1 damage as well as tankiness. I think EWEQ gank is good for a pretty solid level 4 gank. Her Q and R both give her good options for getting right out to the enemy. Plus her W slows.

Her R is actually even better than Warwicks if you come from the right angle. Vi's ultimate really is like a combination of Alistar's W and Q.

izuul

12-20-2012

her top lane is good havnt tried in the jungle yet. she is awesome early game, and only really gets better as you go along. but true to riots word you really do need all of your skills for a kill, you cant really half ass with her. overall i think she is really balanced which is weird seeing as she is a new champ. i also think she would be a really good jungler.

Hunna211

12-20-2012

Played her top against another vi in a normal, and against a shen in ranked yesterday after buying her. Won the lane both times, completely dominating the other person in lane. Her E makes clearing waves so easy. If u land a full combo with ult on someone, they are dead. Her bullying is also really great. IDK about a tanky version of her, but I went 21/9/0 and stacked AD (cleaver, bloodthirster, frozen mallet) and tore the carries apart.

aznricepaddy

12-20-2012

Played bot against her with kayle. Many players will hide in the bush to charge up their q and then dash out. She seems like she's good at bullying melee champs, but she's easy to lane against if you're ranged because its almost obvious when she's going to try to dash you, as well as when she's using her w and every time she got it of position with her dash, I would punish her with my q and autoattacks since she has no escape ability besides her q.

This carries on to team fights. She has to be really careful about when to dash in because if you get out of position, you won't have any escapes to save you.

deirin

12-20-2012

ummm....was curious so just looked at her counter (its up..yes it is...already)

seams armor is the only counter item....which seams silly (but...still make sense)... w/e...

vi = weak vs darius,jax,riven.yorick
vi=strong vs ?olaf?, kat, rengar, ?malphite?

somehow its surprisingly weird

i dont really understand how she can counter malphite which is pure armor...or olaf that ignore her cc...
any1 wanna comment?

chezwickcheese

12-20-2012

Top is meh
Jungle is decent especially after 6