TsunamiEX HELP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfinityX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Hey League fans,
My league name is SlayerlvX and today I met a very fortunate Person called TsunamiEX, now I personally think thay since he is so well known On YouTube, he should deserve some recongnition, but he doesn't get anything in return, plus he really is a nice guy to hang arounds with =)
So I have created a Petition for TsunamiEX and for all of his hard work he has put and to let Riot Partner him with YouTube and Twitch as those are his goals, if you click the link below to the petition everything will be explained and it is ultimately your choice whether or not you want to help him.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tsunamiex/
Please also send the link to all of your League buddies and let's help out Tsunami together!

P.S All of you TsunamiEX haters, please do not post anything as you will only make things much worse!
Thanks Leaguers =)

Ask the Tempest

12-19-2012

Sorry bro, wrong forum.

Trynd The King

12-19-2012

Mhmm I think I know what to do

InfinityX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

which forum then?

Trynd The King

12-19-2012

General Discussion

Colonel qt

12-19-2012

Nice cause wrong forum.

Won't downvote : D

InfinityX

12-19-2012

okay thanks