Experienced Player looking for clan/team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phenomenon

10-14-2010

Hey I'm looking for a clan or team I'm level 30 and I have 700 wins.
My main champ is nidalee. I prefer playing supportive champs or caster/ranged carrys like annie.
My in game name is overdrlve ( the i is a lower case L ).
I'm looking for a team to have fun with in normal games or ranked. I own all but about 10 champs in the game and I'm working on getting more runes though i have quite a bit. I have some pretty bad ratings also but I am almost ALWAYS positive.

ratings

solo- 1279
arranged 5v5 - 1082
arranged 3v3- 1220

Yea my arranged 5v5 is bad.. but so were my teammates but thats why I want an experienced team that I can learn from and have fun with and WIN with lol.
I have a friend that also needs a team and we are kind of trying to find one together so if your team has room for 2 all the better. I don't mind doing a tryout of some kind.
Thx :-)

nightinjail

10-14-2010

well team sn is looking for people like you with potential if u wanna try out for a sponsered team then let me know .. and also we require that all members be somewaht active so def let me know

Grevane

10-14-2010

Hey Overdlve! Lance of Atrophy (LoA) is a great clan for anyone that's looking for active members, competitive play, and a fun atmosphere! We have both Ventrilo and TeamSpeak 3 servers, and a quickly growing group of active players. We're currently recruiting (your buddy can join too!), so if you like to check us out here's the link to our LoL Forum Page as well as a link to our website lanceofatrophy.spruz.com. If you want to register, just go to our site and follow the instructions under "Apply Here".

Looking forward to seeing you on the fields of battle!
Grevane