First ever 1v1 Tournament! Lots of RP to give away!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aye Deh Carry

08-14-2014

Hello everyone, D Gentlemen here and we've got a new fun event for you all to kick off our new youtube channel.

Upon launching our YouTube channel, we decided to start it off with a 48-man tournament.
The special thing about this tournament is the fact that you do not have to worry about random teammates bringing you down. There will be 6 rounds. Each one will be sudden death. In other words...if you lose, you're out. At the moment, players from all divisions will be seeded together. However, many of you are aware of the fact that you belong in a much higher tier than where you currently are. This will prove whether you are wrong, or you really are better than a diamond player at the bronze level.

TL;DR.

What? A 48-Man sudden death tournament featuring 1v1 matches with players from all divisions. The first player to reach 2/3 of the following: First turret, First kill, First to 100 CS, Will be the winner and will move on to the next round. Each match is estimated to be 4-8 minutes.

Prizes: Top 2 players: 3500 RP each
Top 4 players: 1350 RP each
Top 8 players: 520 RP each

When? The tournament will begin on August,21st,2014. 12:00 PM.

Where? It's a tournament from home so you will not have to worry about going out.

Why? I think this is a great way of promoting our youtube while also getting involved with the League of Legends community

How? There will be no entry fee, its 100% free and for everyone to play.

You can join by subscribing to our Youtube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWH...LOjxsseRA/feed

You must also comment your IGN and Youtube name

Thankyou, we hope to have filled many spots by August 21 2014.

TheyCallMeJesus

08-14-2014

The link to your channel does not exist lol.

Aye Deh Carry

08-14-2014

Fixed

TsugumiSeishirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2014

I posted my ign and subscribed on your discussion